2

makoto pov .

   after math class with mr monokuma, i was genuinely scared. but, i still managed to make it into the hallway, ignoring the math teacher's stares.
is it really natural for me, the ultimate lucky student, to already me in trouble? my luck...is just great.
I noticed a group of people who where in my class from earlier, and walked up to them to say hi. "hi, guys! i'm makoto!" at first, the blonde techy girl came up to me, and smiled, shyly responding,

"hi..! i'm chihiro fujisaki! i'm the ultimate high school level programmer! also - if you're wondering, i'm really a boy, but i dressed up as a girl to avoid hiyoko, she bullies me. but anyway, nice to meet you makoto!" and then , one by one, they all introduced themselves. i noticed sayaka talking to a girl named mukuro, and, well, i'm pretty sure she's flirting with mukuro. "hey chihiro," i whispered, nudging him.

"yeah?", he responded, looking at me.

"you think sayaka likes mukuro?"

"of course-! she's flirting so much, and mukuro's blushing. i guarentee they'll be dating soon!" , he laughed, and i joined along. "anyway, what do you plan on doing here? and what's your ultimate?", he asked, his eyes trailing towards mine.

"hmm, well, i'm the ultimate lucky student, i came because i won the raffle. but..i was thinking i could try to get byakuya to open up to us-! it'll be hard though.." I giggled, pointing at the heir. but, he noticed my stare.
just my luck,this is the worst-
he glanced at us, and we began blushing, furiously.

"well, well, i'm not mad at the least. i heard your attempt at whispering though, makoto, and i'm not surprised. i suppose we can be friends, but do not expect me to open up." , he stifly responded, holding his glare.

"wha-what?! you're serious? that was...way easier than i thought-!", i  exclaimed, still blushing. but then, i quickly hugged byakuya. byakuya fidgeted around, and pushed me off.

"filthy commoner, do not hug me!" 
"jee, okay."

- time skip to ela -

byakuya pov .
  well, don't take me wrong. i only agreed to being 'friends' with makoto because i could tell him to do things for me at school. nothing more. but, i liked how he cared about me. it's cute, i suppose.

"hey-psst! it's me makoto!", i whipped around, and noticed makoto giving me his cu- not cute, his normal, regular smile at me.

"why, hello there makoto. i didn't know we had the same classes." i said, glancing at the teacher. if we were caught, the teacher would most likely send makoto to detention, it would be the third time he was caught talking in class. i definitely don't want him to have detention - i mean, i shouldn't care though. i really shouldn't.

"byakuya? what're you thinking about?", he asked. "o-oh, nothing. sorry about that, makoto."
"it's no biggie!"
aw, he's so cute. or-i-not cute, just a friend. only a friend. that's all. right?

a//n: dhjshxnsdbsj hi everyone  who's actually reading this should listwn to psycho red velvet

a//n again: oMG SHDJSD SO I REREAD THIS RIGHT?? AND,, THE CHAPTER I JUST WROTE IS SO DIFFERENT FROM THESE WHOAWHOA