10

Byakuya POV.

Sitting on my bed, I stared at the floor, one thing - no, person - on my mind.

Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Lucky Student.

And, quite frankly, I had no clue why. It's not that he runs away whenever we talk...

It's more about his gorgeous eyes, and his soft, brown hair. Makoto's cute blush whenever he's embarrassed, and his adorable ahoge.

(ikr his ahoge is so cute byakuya)

Aa, snap out of it, Byakuya!

"No, no, I'm better off without him, yes? Yes, I am", I murmured to myself, knowing this was a lie. Glancing over to my electronic alarm clock, it read 11:36 PM. Knowing I shouldn't stay up longer than this, I scooted to the top of my bed, and fell asleep. Ah, the flower field would be here, time to see Makoto! Wait, no, I do not need him, nor do I want him.

And I had a dreamless sleep that night, though little did I know, even if I had wanted to have a dream with him, I couldn't have had one.

Makoto POV.

"AAA!", I yelled, clutching the comforter, squeezing my eyes close in fear. I wanted to turn the lights on, I really did, but the thought of having to get off of my bed...frightened me? I'm not a 5 year old, jeez, what am I thinking? Getting off of the bed, I quietly tip-toed to the lights, and turned them on. As expected, nothing was there.

My dream was, it was, nothing special. It was just something...about a killing game? Hosted by Junko, that snobby fashionista in our class. It was really sophisticated. Like, the detail was crazy! Chihiro and Sayaka died, Junko even killed Mukuro, and Toko had an alternative personality...? Weird, to be honest. Especially because Toko's alternative personality had a humongous tongue, oh my god.

(I'm sorry I wanted to include a reference to the killing game somewhere 😔👊)

After calming down, I climbed back into my bed. I reached out to my desk, and grabbed the picture of me and Komaru, slightly frowning.

"Y'know, I miss you. I kinda regret accepting the invitation to this school, it sucks!", I whispered. "But please don't think that I'm actually trying to be independent, I'm definitely not dumb enough to do that if I had a choice. Soo, I hope you know that I love and miss you!!", I said, knowing none of this would reach her. Going to the window behind my bed, (lets pretend like the dorms actually have windows if they dont) I slightly adjusted the curtain, looking into the night landscape. The streetlights emitted a soft, yellow light in the dark night, the leafless trees looking gorgeous under the light. Sighing, I blew a kiss, again, knowing it wouldn't reach my sister. Giving a soft giggle, I blew a kiss to Byakuya too, and pulled my covers up, going to sleep, having a dreamless rest.

******

Byakuya POV.

!! next morning, class.

So...Makoto's not here? He's absent. Plus, his friends don't even look shocked! There has to be something up with them, seriously! Writing down messy notes, I looked at the clock. Now, I was sure he won't be coming anymore. 12:00 PM. Lunch time, he definitely didn't oversleep, his sister would've woken him up by now. Unless he isn't at his house. Then, it clicked. What if he was the one at the new dorm? Maybe he did oversleep. That'd be logical. But why did he get a dorm in the first place? That's weird. I mean, this is all a huge assumption, he could be visiting grand parents or something. Raising my hand, Mr. Monokuma called on me.