8

makoto pov.

timeskip to moving into dorm.

today's the day! now, all I have to do is make sure I don't cough while movings my things...shouldn't be too hard, right?

I had already dragged half of my things to the truck, now it was just the minor, unnecessary decorations. when komaru had found out this was the time i was moving out, she immediately scheduled a date with toko, and now she's probably out stalking byakuya.

grabbing a cardboard box, I stuffed it with my pictures of me and sayaka from when we were little, my first day of hope's peak academy, when i first saw komaru, etc.

I hadn't gotten a proper sleep in, well, a week. the thought of moving out has been frightening me, and to be honest, it's still making me anxious. how am I going to survive alone?! sneaking lunch once this 'cough' becomes bad won't be hard, so that's one thing off of my mind. if it does become bad in the first place though, since my goal is to ask out byakuya before it comes to that!

finally, i had packed up everything. teeth clattering, I hugged my parents.

ruffling my hair, my dad grinned. "congrats, son! I'm sure you'll do great."

on the other hand, my mom was sobbing. "o-our little makoto's all grown up . . . !"

"no-! i'm just trying something new, i guess. but I'll visit a lot, don't worry, mom."

placing a hand on the car that had come to drop me off at my new home, I waved, and got in. having small-talk with the driver, we discussed minor things, like how school's going, or how I got into Hope's Peak. nothing major, of course.

after the car ride, I went inside of the school, and went over to the north hall, soon being greeted by Mr. kirigiri, kyoko's father and the principal of this school.

"hello there, makoto. your keys to your dorm's here - dorm 473. i hope enjoy your dorm!", mr. kirigiri said, shaking my hand and giving me the keys moments later.

scratching the back of my neck, i smiled. "yep. seeya later, mr. kirigiri!", i responded, quietly making my way down the hallway. after finding dorm 473, i took a deep breath. this is it, makoto. your new home. taking a step into the dorm, my eyes traveled around the whole area. it contained of a bathroom, bed, desk, all that jazz. nothing amazing, as expected. i started un-packing, placing my décor everywhere. and when i say everywhere, i mean everywhere.

after finishing, i tiredly climbed onto my bed, glancing over at the photo i had put on the nightstand. it was a picture of me and komaru going to the fair. hehe, fun times. when I checked the time, it seemed to be 6pm. jeez, did all of this take all day? i guess so. grabbing my blanket, i layed it over me, grasping onto a small section of it for comfort. my thoughts fluttered from one thing to another, and I fell into my dreamland, once again.

byakuya pov.

I heard another dorm had been filled, but I didn't know who had taken it. nevertheless, if it doesn't affect me, then I don't care. I had eaten dinner earlier, which was soup. not the most filling, honestly. scrolling through my phone, I accidentally fell asleep, my phone lying on my chest, blanket covering me halfway. then, I found myself, once again, at that gorgeous park. luckily, the leaves were no longer dried up. I presume that means makoto's here, right? that's great...he's really kind. I like him, a lot, though platonically. I don't think I can consider it a crush, but I'm not sure what is and is not a crush. maybe he's my crush?

makoto was left in the position I had last seen him in our last dream, and he seemed stunned. examining him more carefully, I saw that he seemed even more wore down than my last dream. "makoto...?", I questioningly called out.

"mm, er, oh, hi! kuyaaa~", he softly called out, then more loudly, as if gained his composure, makoto said, "come over here! you're still wearing the flower crown from last time, you look really cute with it on!!"

"what-?! no i don't!", i quickly responded.

"yes you do!"

"nope. not a chance!"

"uno reverse!"

"makoto, that doesn't even work in the conversation we're having, silly. I mean, unless you want to call yourself cute."

"oops! sorry, kuya", the shorter boy laughed, and went behind me.

"hm?", I asked, turning around. noticing him crouched down beside the blue pond, i softly smiled. he was carrying a few baby ducklings, and he came next to me.

"here, look at them", makoto grinned, grabbing my hand and placing one of the ducklings in it.

"aww-", I started, only to be interrupted by him placing ducklings on my shoulder. i was so tall that he had to jump to do so, though. "wh-wha?! hey-!"

"hehehe, they look so cute on you, kuya!", he said, warmly smiling.

"it tickles, makoto! aaaaah!"

"but they're so cuteeee, and they seem to really like youuu"

"i bet they don't even like me, they're ducks."

"no, that's wrong! they're ducklings, kuya!"

playfully rolling my eyes, i scooped the ducklings off of me, and set them back down into the pond. "ducks, ducklings, the same thing."
and with that, the dream continued on, with both of us teasing eachother, and playing in the park. we even made more flower crowns, which was surprisingly fun. fun, its been a while since i've experienced that feeling. it's sweet, i'd like to have fun more often.

after a while, I heard my alarm wake me up, and before i could say bye, I had woken up, my eyes automatically facing the blank ceiling, and the dream fillied my memories and thoughts.

a/n: byakuyas gay LMAOSJJS
also, if some stuff in the story has different info than from the chapter before, please just, uh, refer to the new info<3 i also plan on trying to end this book before 15 chapters,,so i'll do my best to keep updating and contributing to the storyline !!