5

. makoto pov .
i felt a heavy weight on my shoulder as me and sayaka walked down to the gym. i gripped the side of my jacket, imagining the frightening teacher.

sayaka stopped all of a sudden, and looked into my eyes. "huh?", i asked, stopping right by her.

she tilted her head down, and quietly asked, "um, i'm sorry to bring this up right now, but when do i ask mukuro out?"

the random question immediately brought a smile to my face, as if a a birthday party had just been thrown for me. "sayaka!", i laughed, playfully hitting her. "well-! i guess you could...later today? somewhere private...like you're singing practice area! i'm sure that'll be special to her!"

"oh my gosh, yes! and we can decorate it together, right?!"

"of course! now c'mon, lets see what the turd , mr monokuma has for us."

sayaka burst out in laughter and hugged me. jeez, what's with everyone hugging eachother? "sometimes, you really are terrible with your words-!", she giggles.

"heyyy!", i smile, returning her hug.
breaking the hug, she started to quickly speed run into the gym, the soles of her shoes tapping loudly. the school was empty after all, so it wasn't surprising that her shoes would be loud.
click clack, click clack.
finally, we made it to the gym and looked inside. mr monokuma was no where to be found. weird.

i made it over to the one table that he left out, and there was a note. the note read:
-
heyo! fuhuhuhuhu, today i gave the janitors breaks from cleaning this lousy old gym ! you two will be cleaning the gym instead! i hope you enjoy your punishment!

l̶o̶v̶e̶ hate, mr monokuma.
-
"you where right! he is such a turd!", sayaka whined, scowling at the letter. "and why'd he add a black and white bear?! that just seems annoying."

"i know, right.", i murmured, feeling that weight come back on my shoulders. "well, the cleaning supplies are in the closet, c'mon"

soon, we got mops, vaccuums, wet wipes, and so much more.

"i found scrubbing bubbles! the little avatar's so cuteeeeeeeeeeee!", sayaka laughed, showing me the scrubbing bubbles.

"whoaaaaa! i always loved the avatar! except it looks kinda weird, dontcha think?", i asked, mopping the gym floor.

"yeahyeah, it does! but wait for me! i wanna help."

"alright, alright, now get over here!", i said, mopping away.

after hours of hard work, we cleaned the floor, bleachers, windows, and stage in the gym.

"isn't this going a little too far for talking in class?", sayaka asked.

"definitely!", i complained. "well, lets go home now! are you still up for asking her out?", i teased.

sayaka laughed. "of course! would you mind staying around the area? y'know, just in case it goes...wrong."

i could see her face go red, and i couldn't help but to sneak a laugh. "yes,yes, i'll be around the studio, don't worry. i'll be in...the room next door. it's the kitchen , right? i'll watch through the window.", i comforted her.

"thank you, makoto. don't let her see you though!", she smiled. "now c'mon, i'll invite her!" and with that, sayaka grabbed her glitter blue phonecase with a chain on it, and called mukuro.

"hey!"
"hi, sayaka. whats up?"
"oh uh...would you like to come to my voice studio? not to listen to me sing though, just to show you around."
"oh, sure! what time?"
"an hour from now?"
"sure. cya there!"
"yep, you too! bye mukuro!"
i grinned, and ruffled her hair. "time to get your studio ready~"