𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴.

shiratorizawa's manager

- contains swearing
- lowercase intended
1127 words

"hey y/n we are moving."

                                "we are what."

y/n pov

what the fuckery duckery did she just say- we are MOVING TF UGH! i'm gonna cry, oh wait i already am shit. i walk up to my room not having the strength to talk to my mom knowing that i won't be able to talk because of my tears.

"what am i gonna tell tooru and iwa?"
               i thought to my self.

fuck i kinda forgot to introduce myself oops. but mmm hey i'm y/n l/n and i'm from the miyagi prefecture. i go to aoba johsai as a third year but recently i've been told by my mother that we are moving somewhere close to shiratorizawa, meaning i would have to transfer there *ugly sad face*.
a little more backstory about me, i attended kitagawa daichi junior high for all of my three years. unfortunately i have met the oikawa mf tooru, yes i know it's a pain in the ass.

but fortunately i have met great people and became friends with them as well! like iwazumi hajime, kageyama tobio (my lil milk boy), kunimi akira, and kindaichi yutaro they were all in the boys vbc. since i go to aoba johsai i've been able to get close with kunimi and kindaichi again but sadly not with tobio because he's in karasuno >:( .

anywayssss since i went to kitagawa
and is friends with oikawa and iwa we have a hate towards shiratorizawa. well not really me i'm that i don't really hate people person but also because they're so fucking hot but ANYWAYS. not the point. let's just say we have a history with them that traumatizes oikawa and is now an secret inside joke with me and iwa hehehe sorry not sorry.

*time skip just cause*

"SaWaRasenAI KIMI wa SHOjo NA nO-"

"UGH i was having a good sleep fuck!" i yelled as i turned off my alarm. (😏 ifykyk)

oops shit i have school. i quickly took a shower, got ready and did all that shit.  *DING* as i was done with getting ready i got a text.

                    dooru 🚪🥰

hey y/n channnn we
are waiting outside
for you cutie 😘😘
                               PLS ew could 
                             you be any more
                               cringe bye
that's mean y/n
chan 😩😩

i'm hurt 🥺
                                 good 😌

                                 i'll be out now!
seen

"N/N CHANNNNNNNN YEOWOUCH!" tooru yelped due to iwa slapping him on the head (as he should).

"AHHAHA hey dooru! hey iwa!" i greeted and waved to them.

"what's up y/n." iwa nodded.

the three of us walked to school and finished the school day (surprisingly hell went by really quick) but it was monday and that means there's no practice for them today.