𝗼𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮'𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲.

shiratorizawa's manager
- contains swearing
689 words

y/n pov

a knock came from my door startling me a little. it was tooru with the most stupidest smiley face. it was cute tho.

"hey it's all done, i'll lead the way but cover your eyes." he said handing out his hand for me to take.

"okay, but what's this with me- WOA"

and with that he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his surprise. of course i had my eyes closed because i was scared to see what he had planned. this is tooru we are talking about he's a wild little boy. but anyways we came to a sudden stop which made me fall on top of him.

"ah sorry i, WHYD YOU STOP SO SUDDEN."

"well i do like this position but why dont you look at your surprise."

i looked up and saw a big blanket in my backyard as well as some of my fav snacks and drink. i immediately thought of something.

tooru and i's first date.

"wow oh my god this is." i was at lost of words i just stood there while tears were pouring out. tooru stood up as well and spoke.

"do you like it? i hope you do it took awhile that's why i came late. i knew you and iwa-chan would be busy so i just took that time to get everything ready!" he said with a very happy face until he looked at me and hugged me.

it was a very nice hug, i felt warm and safe in his arms and never wanted to let go. at this time i realized my feelings for him.
i do like you tooru.

"hey you never answered my question cutie." he whispered in my ear softly.

"oh um, of course i like it dooru! it was just like old times in fact exactly like it. i love it thank you!" i happily spoke and hugged him righted but he let go and held my face.

"y/n i have something to say."

*DOINK DOINK*
SHUT UP HEART!!

"o-oh okay say it tooru."

"i don't like you."

my heart dropped. i looked down and pulled away from his hands for him to only grab my face and kiss me sweetly. i literally almost died and freaked out.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

we stayed close together for a few for seconds and continued you with our now date. it was fun. it all ended with a food fight and tooru tackling me with kisses on my face.

unfortunately tooru had to go home because he had to attend school the next day and i had to go to too, but i just had to pick up my things so i just went with him and iwa to school. before tooru had to go we had a talk.

"y/n i hope you know that i don't want to be holding you back from dating other guys. i will always love you and i know you will love me always. it's gonna hurt seeing you hugging, kissing, and being with another guy. but i just want you to know no matter what happens in shiratorizawa nothing will ever change our friendship because i love you so so much." and as he ended his sentence he kissed my forehead and hugged me tight before he went off.

"i love you more." i whispered.

when did i ever get this lovey dovey? yucky. i used to call this guy out for everything and now i just kissed him, not to mention AND HIS BEST FRIEND FUCK. we don't talk about that but anyways. i was into my shower thoughts when my phone rang. luckily i was just done with showering i quickly grabbed a towel and picked up the phone. it was tooru he wanted to facetime.

and with that we talked all night and fell asleep on facetime.

hey!!
this was kinda a short chapter sorry i couldn't get any ideas but i hope you like it. don't forget to vote for more!
have a great day loves!