𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗯𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗲

shiritorizawa's manager
-contains swearing
                      1768 words

third person pov

what a lovely morning today. what the fuck never thought i'd hear those words come out of my mouth. i don't know why i'm like actually happy this morning. well anyways i got ready for school and looked at the clock.

                         8:00 am

and i'm early for school? WHO DID THIS TO ME. now i regret waking up early i'm mad now. ugh i'm so tired but i did my make up and got ready. i guess i could walk around the school. i left my dorm and went outside for a bit, realizing it was cold and windy outside. before i could turn back to the door it was locked.

"FUCKKKKK!" i yelled very very loudly.

shirabu pov

my dumbass senses are tingling.

ugh i swear to god who's in trouble now at- what time is it.

                       8:05 am

ITS SO MOTHERFUCKING EARLY! i'm gonna kill whoever i'm getting up for because i'm that nice. but it can't be goshiki he's sleeping. oh wait of course miss y/n herself.

well i made my way out of the dorms with a jacket on and a extra just in case this bitch needs it. i opened the door and put a rock by it so it doesn't fully closed.

"hey bestieeee." y/n said ew.

"don't ever say that, here's a jacket if you get sick tendou will freak out."
i threw the jacket at her.

"awww you do care. i love you bestie."

"give me my jacket back." i started chasing her.

"NO IM COLD!"

we chased each other until her stupid ass tripped in front of a few guys.

"oh hey i guess you literally fell for us."

"um who the fuck are they?" y/n said to me as i helped her up or just grabbed her arm as she helped herself up.

"these hoes. these are the guys with egos that are higher than fucking god."

"what'd you say little guy? i couldn't hear you from down there. hey miko did you hear something?"

"hey don't talk to him like that, it's not like- okay never mind i can't help you there." she grabbed my shoulder as comfort.

you know what i'm going off on this bitch.

"LISTEN HERE I MAY BE SHORT BUT ARE YOU ON THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM THAT MADE IT TO NATIONALS, I DIDNT THINK SO, YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE WE DONT ACCEPT BOYS WHO HAVE A SMALL DICK. SO YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR LONG GIRAFFE NECK UP AND GO-"

"OKAY OKAY I THINK THATS ENOUGH, sorry boys i hope you fall in the shower today we will be going now."

y/n pov

i dragged shirabu away from those idek barbarians. god still upset they didn't help me up i would've told them off but shirabu did the job for me. now we were walking in school through the halls i saw yamagata so i went to say hi until he was hugging a girl, lovingly and he looked at her just how he looked at me. i turned away before i could see anymore.

i felt kinda hurt i mean what'd i expect of course he wouldn't like me. it was just a moment that meant nothing well to him it was nothing apparently. i just stood there looked at them again then down at my feet to hide my face.