𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿

shiritorizawa's manager
- contains swearing
                      2345 words

third person pov

"WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE!" the h/c girl yelled while running her way to the little juniors volleyball school. she was 10 minutes late and it's been 3 days straight that this occurred.

"oh my god i'm gonna get fired." she thought as she ran her way through the crowd from the train station. obviously getting looks, but she caught someone's eye.

"i *pant* n-need *pant* A BREAK! damn what happened to my stamina. fuck now i'm 15 minutes late and i- wait where am i? OH NOOOO!"

y/n slapped her face literally as she said curse words over and over. unbeknown to her someone had been following her. they didn't follow her in a creepy way of course, it was clear that she was lost so they wanted to make sure she was safe. at this point y/n thought all hope was lost until someone said.

"hey um do you need help?"

she looked up to see who was talking to her. she was met with a pair of pretty eyes.

"i-i-i yea no wait yes, yes i do." y/n stuttered and looked down to the floor embarrassed.

"god y/n you can't be weird for one minute he's-" the girl's thoughts were interrupted by the voice.

"i thought so, where are you headed to? i can help you."

y/n thought it was kind of him to offer help but still suspicious. so her being the stubborn person she is, even knowing she is completely lost she declined his help. but she wouldn't mind him kidnapping her, he was quite attractive.

"thank you for the offer but i gotta go like right now plus i know my way so gotta blast." she tried to run but stopped in her tracks when he responded.

"over there is nothing but the river."

"well what if i want to swim?"

"i wouldn't think you would do that." he laughed out.

running out of excuses she just decided to use his help. time was running out and plus she didn't even know where she was.

"FINE I GIVE UP! please please help me i want to get back to miyagi."

"oh miyagi uh that's gonna take awhile."

"what do you mean. wait where are we? don't tell me tokyo." the boy just nodded.

"WAIT REALLY? AHH ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE BEEN HERE THANK YOU THANK YOU!"
y/n jumped up and down as the boy looked at her with a surprised face. he thought she was similar to his best friend.

"so you don't want to go back home?" he calmed her down.

"well of course i do but this is tokyo, i've been so busy i can't go here as much as i want."

"so do you want a tour? i can give you one."

"YES! wait how do i know i can trust you." y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"well you're just gonna have to if you want this tour."

he handed out his hand in front of her, really hoping she'll take it in which of course she did. the two teenagers ran up the stairs to the train station and took a train to shibuya crossing. y/n had no idea where they were heading, anywhere in tokyo would make her happy. the boy was thinking other things. not those things though he's a good boy.