𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿

shiritorizawa's manager
             - contains swearing
1643 words

omfg thank you loves so much for 700 reads. i hope you are enjoying this!

y/n pov

"everyone huddle up, can i have your attention!" coach called for everyone.

"we are having our first practice game of the season. now even though it's just practice, you will score a lot of points."

"WOOHOOO!"
"HELL YEA!"

damn i feel like coach only cares about points rather than the fun. but i guess there are used to it i mean they are a powerhouse school.

"okay that's all you may now go rest, please be on time if you aren't you'll be doing 50 serves. that includes the manager as well."

"okay understood."
"yea yea."
"yessir."

i rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking. LIKE WHY. welp better go now before i will be late plus how do i even serve.

"hey y/n!"

"oh hey goshiki."

"um so w-w-would you like to..."

"would i like to what?"

"JUST SPIT IT OUT BOWLCUT BOY OR GO HOME!"

"i know you're not talking shirabu. be nice."

"i hate you already, you guys better not be late or i'll be laughing."

well bye as fuck. shirabu left leaving just me and bowlcut boy alone in the gym.

"please finish what you were say-"

"WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY SERVES!"

"no need to yell but yes of course but why? i'm no good at it."

"my bad but i just wanted extra practice for tomorrow and i think you are good ive heard ushiwaka senpai talk about you when you played in middle school."

wow. so he can talk about me but NOT TALK TO ME.

"oh well let's get to it so we can leave sooner."

"okay!"

"HOW DO YOU DO THIS EVERYDAY!" i could not feel my arms and i just collapsed on the mopped floor.

"you get used to it." goshiki said while putting the mops away.

"hey don't you wanna replace ushijima's place."

"yea wait NO NOT LIKE THAT."

"it's okay i meant do you want to become ace one day." i laughed a bit.

"oh yea i do, i look up to ushijima-kun a lot because he's a great ace and a hardworking player. that's why i want to work hard so i can become just as good as him. it's amazing how he plays and jumps. i just wonder if i could be just as good as him." goshiki said with a big smile on his face.

hearing that was very touching it reminded how invested i was in volleyball.

"woah that was actually kinda heart warming to hear, why are you so cute."

"HUH UM IDK WHY IS IT BAD SHOULD I STOP."

"please stop shouting before we get in trouble, we should also head back we need rest and i really need to sleep."