𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲

shiritorizawa's manager
- contains swearing
1881 words

y/n pov

"so that's how you multiply variables and get 2...."

please someone save me from this, i'm always bored in this class. ushijima wasn't in class today since he had to do something with coach. my eyes were wandering everywhere but at the teacher. i noticed a familiar red head coming into the classroom.

"um mr. tendou satori what are you doing here? interrupting my class."

tendou walked over to my desk with his hand out.

"come with me."

"ms. l/n y/n if you leave right-"

"say less."

i grabbed tendou's hand and we rand out of the classroom obviously getting stares but did we care, no we didn't. we kept running through the halls, tendou leading me to the school courtyard with all the cherry blossom trees blooming. we fell on to the grass where it was covered with the petals. we looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

"you are the biggest dumbass ive met." i laughed out.

"i could say the same about you." he flicked my forehead.

"ouch, but why did you even come to my class?"

"well we never hung out before and i've looked into your classroom for five minutes and i could tell you were bored out of your mind so i decided to be the gentleman i am, and take you away with me." he said and looked into my eyes.

i couldn't help but stare back, he was actually a sweet guy and not at all intimidating.

"and also shirabu snitched on you to me about your moments with yamagata."

"what a fucking bitch." i muttered under my breath and put my head in my hands.

"hey it's okay, i won't judge you and never will. we all have those times okay it's normal. i experienced them too so i understand, i'm always here to help you and beat someone up if you need." he scooted closer to me and hugged me so my face was facing his chest.

he petted my hair, taking out the pink petals while i let out some tears mostly because stress and embarrassment.

"you said that you experienced this, would you mind telling how? you don't have to-"

"of course i will. i don't want you to feel embarrassed. well it happened many times. the girl was always around guys and i kept getting jealous and doubted i had a chance with her. everytime i took a chance others did it better than me. so i gave up until now i finally tried."

without thinking i just asked the most stupidest question.

"aww so who is it?"

"are you fucking serious right now." he made a 😑 face at me. still clueless what he was talking about.

he tickled me and flipped me over on my back so he was on top of me. we stared at each other's until he leaned down to my ear and said

"it's you. it's always been you."

my eyes went wide but before i could do anything he changed our position to me straddling him, and him holding my waist.
i could tell what he was gonna say just by looking at his eyes. they were mixed with heartbreak and hope.