𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲

shiratorizawa's manager
            - contains swearing
1448 words

y/n pov

my mom had wanted us to move very early morning for who knows why. it's always like this (🙄) like especially when we have to go to airports. MISS GIRL WE DONT HAVE TO GET THERE AT 12PM IF WE ARE BOARDING AT 8PM. but anyways as i was heading to the car to wait for my mother to get out. i heard running and yelling.

"N/N WAIT WAIT." of course the one and only tooru came running and panting. wait iwa is here too, oh no tooru is gonna get a head whack later.

"LOSERKAWA SHUT UP ITS 3 AM PLEASE!"

"HEY GUYS! why did you wake up you know we can always see each other again." i yelled out

"of course i knew that but crappykawa over here thought he'd be cool and act as if he was in a movie saying goodbye."

"DONT TELL HER THAT IWA-CHAN NOW SHE KNOWS OWOWOW!"
tooru yelled out a little too loud and as i said iwa gave him a few head whacks.

"awww tooru you know i live for those kdrama scenes."

it was seriously like a scene from a movie though. the guy running to the girl and asking her to not leave and then kisses her goodbye and a lot of crying but she leaves anyway.

"we have something to say, ready iwa-chan on 3."
"no it's embarrassing."
"3."
"you're doing this by yourself."
"2."
"no way in hell, you didn't say i would do it!"
"1~."
"ugh."

"WE WILL MISS YOU Y/N THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES AT SCHOOL I LOVE YOU!"

they both yelled out with all of their might and surprise surprise tears came out.

we all shared one final group hug til next time we see each other which probably won't be for awhile since we are third years and need to study hard sadly. i'm surprised no one said anything about us i mean it's late but it doesn't matter for me-

"WILL YOU STANK TEENAGERS SHUT UP"
"JESUS CHRIST ITS 3 AM"
our neighbors yelled out clearly pissed, i would yell back but too comfortable in our hug. but we all laughed at the angry neighbors.

once we noticed my mom standing there also trying not to cry at our moment. we knew they had to go, so we pulled away, staring at each other and shared a toothy smile.

third person pov

y/n had gotten into the car and rolled down her window to look at her two best friends for a last time for a while.
they had smiles on their faces but knowing each other they're all heartbroken. y/n mother gave her the look to say goodbye.

"g-goodbye guys, remember everything i said i mean it!"

"goodbye!" the boys said back as the car pulled away from the or used to be l/n residence.

y/n couldn't help but look back out from the window to see oikawa running towards the car but of course being defeated from the speed of the car.

oikawa pov

i tried to run after the car for no reason it's just what my legs wanted to do. i stopped, trying to catch my breath iwa-chan caught up behind me.

"loserkawa you are so stupid."
"remember what n/n saiddd."
"she said to take care of you not stop insulting you, also you should know this is my way of caring."