𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

shiratorizawa's manager
             - contains cursing
1315 words

y/n pov

"YOU ARE PLAYING WITH US! HAHAHAHA you're so funny n/n chan!" tooru said clearly covering up his sadness with laughter. it made me even more upset knowing it's the truth.

"but i'm not i'm sorry, it's the only option. my mom can't drive me to seijoh and it's too far of a walk-"
"WE CAN PICK YOU UP OR CARRY YOU REMEMBER THOSE PIGGY BACK RIDES HOME OR OR WE CAN BUY A HORSE CARRIGE OW"
"SHITTYKAWA ENOUGH. you know this isn't her decision and we can't change that just accept it."

"i'm s-s-s-sorry." tooru had pulled me into his arms once again and even tighter. i just broke down after that and let a whole niagara falls from my eyes.

a few seconds later i felt arms around me and tooru, it was iwa. we all just yelled and cried (very loudly). after a few minutes of unstoppable tears and a very long hug that will continue later. i got very sweaty but like what'd you expect two hot huge guys hugging you. anywaysss i pulled away from the hug and said.

"i know we don't want to say goodbye but-"

"no shut up." iwa said. me and tooru were shocked at his statement but he continued.

"... this is not goodbye, this is just another part in our lives that we just have to get through together. we will still see each other y/n okay. and we will visit whenever we can i promise. also i hate you for leaving me with trashykawa dooru." me and iwa bursted out laughing at the nickname and at tooru's pouty face.

"thank you iwa and i love you too, but i move on wednesday and-" i got cut off by my phone ringing, it was my mom.
                                      "oh hey-"
"y/n where have you
been please come
home and pack."

and with that she hung up. "weird thats off of her." i thought and turned back to the boys.

"we heard what she said i'll help you pack everything."
"IWA-CHAN THATS NOT FAIR!"
"FACE IT NOODLEKAWA YOU EAT SO MUCH RAMEN YOU HAVE NOODLE ARMS!"

i laughed at their little fight.
"okay fine iwa thank you for the help, and tooru i'll let you know when we are done if you want to hangout just the two of us." i said with a smile. and with that tooru didn't say anything about it so i think he was okay with it?

he looked like he was blushing. wait what tf. BLUSHING?! mr. noodlekawa dooru does not like me, DOES HE?

"hey he left let's get you home and pack before your mom yells at you."

as iwa said that we walked to my house and i feel bad for not even saying goodbye to tooru but we'll see each other.
              *during packing*

as me and iwa were in my room packing up all my things that i seriously regret buying but hey these (fav anime) lamps and posters were cool. iwa spoke up

"so you and dooru?"

i unconsciously blushed
"what about him?"

"do you like him?"

i immediately turned red and accidentally yelled at iwa
"WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT WHY WOULD I LIKE THE NARCISSISTIC TRASH EVEN THOUGH HE'S KINDA HOT BUT HE DOENST LIKE ME BUT I DONT CARE OKAY MAYBE I DO!"

iwa looked scared as he hid behind one of the boxes and laughed at my blushing figure.

"so you do like trashykawa." he said smirking.
"what no i do not"
"yes you do"
"no"
"yes"
"no"
"yes"
"iwa-"