𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹

shiritorizawa's manager
             - contains swearing
2533 words

y/n pov

it had been a few weeks since aiko joined us and gotta hand it to her she's a great manager and friend. we have gotten a lot closer but haven't had much time to hangout out of school. she would always be with tendou or she goes to her grandma's book club. i make fun of her for it jokingly, maybe.

"helloooo y/n did you hear what i even said?"

"what i'm sorry no."

"i said you should do this!" she shoved a piece of paper in my face.

        little juniors volleyball

"you want me to teach kids volleyball."

"YOU SHOULD DO IT Y/N SENPAI!"

"goshiki eat before you talk."

he shut up as soon as i said that. me and goshiki had made a mother-son bond once i became manager and we got closer like that. he was just so adorable, and being his senpai i mentor him a little bit with ushijima.

"i mean she can tolerate us so i'm sure she can tolerate kids." reon said.

"who wants to bet she quits, i say 3 days."

"SHIRABU! and y/n do it, i'm sure you'll like it." semi said and draped his arm over my shoulder.

"wait SEMI YOU LIKE Y/N?!"

"WHAT NO I MEAN I LIKE HER NOT-"

"OKAY IM GONNA DO IT!"

"YESSS LETS SIGN YOU UP!"

semi mouthed a thank you for saving him from aiko getting too suspicious. i don't think he likes me, he's too good for that. but aiko dragged me out of the club room and into the faculty lounge.

"sensei i found a volunteer for the little juniors volleyball!"

"great work aiko and who may that be?"

"the one and only y/n l/n!"

"perfect we have enough volunteers for the school. may i interview you a bit?"

"yes you can."

"okay i'll see you in a bit, byeee y/n!"

i waved at her as she walked out. the sensei told me to take a seat as he was about to start the mini interview.

"so l/n have you played volleyball?"

"i actually did back in middle school but stopped."

"oh may i ask why?"

*flashback*

"YURI OVER HERE!"

everything was in slow motion at this point. everyone was tired and couldn't move, i used the very last bit of my energy to get this point. i was determined to. yuri tossed a bit too fast to me but good enough to slow down the blockers on the opposing team. i jumped and spiked the ball with enough force to do a cross court shot. it felt good to see past the blockers and earning the final point for the game.

"KITAGAWA TAKES THE GAME!"

"WOOOO!"
"KITAGAWA!"
"YEA!"

as i landed on the floor, i felt a strike of pain hit my foot. i had realized i broke my ankle. i shook it off and limped to my team to cheer. they hugged me for saving the team. after the game was over everyone started to pack and head to the bus. tooru's mom had offered to drive me which i took the offer. in the middle of packing i had to sit due to the pain, i saw iwa and tooru running towards with happy faces.