Shut up

Y/N POV
"That was so good." I giggled and stretched my arms, I forgot how good food tasted.

"Glad you liked it." Murdoc grabbed the plates and walked to the sink.

"Oh I can wash it dont worry!" I went to grab it but he pushed me away.

"You just go sit." He sternly said

"Yeah yeah." I sighed and sat down, I looked over to Murdoc and a smile crawled up my face.

The fact that he was worried enough about me to come check on me, buy me food and clean up after me.

My checks started to hurt from all the smiling but I couldn't stop.

"What are yew looking at?" Murdoc turned to me and I spun away from him

"Nothing." I yelled as I faced the other way.

"Don't get used to this. Got it?" I had a pinch of blush and he patted my head

"Got it." I smiled at him

"So, why are you feeling down?" He looked down and me and everything came back to me.

"It's nothing probably just the weather." I shrugged and got up

"Are you sure?" He walked with me to the balcony.

I stood outside looking at the stars while Murdoc was next to me.

"Yeah I'm sure." I responded not looking away from the sky.

We stayed in comfortable silence enjoy the night time view. The cool wind hitting our skin was just the right amount.

"Want to go on a road trip with me." I turned to look at Murdoc

"Where would we go?" I asked

"Anywhere." He turned to look at me with a small smile

"The beach." I smiled

"Why the beach of all places?" He asked me

"I've never been there, It seems so beautiful and calm. I want to go." All my worry's vanished when I'm with him.

"Okay, the beach it is." He laughed and we looked back at the sky

I looked at him for a bit, people see him a a rude and awful person, but he's nothing like that.

Yeah he can be a dick sometimes or a tease but he seems like a good person.

I smiled at my thoughts

"What is it?" he caught me looking at him.

"Nothing, just, thank you. Honestly." I smiled and hugged him, it just felt like the right thing to do.

He stayed still and he stiffened up for a bit but soon relaxed and hugged me back.

"You don't get hugs often do you?" I teased and he glared at me

"Way to ruin the moment y/n." He let go of me and rolled his eyes

"Aw come on don't get butt hurt Murdoc." I said all of that in a baby voice.

"Shut up." He grinned