Plan

Y/N POV
"So this is the guy?" I thought as I looked at the picture I was given. Easy.

I made my plan and I was on the road. I feel like everyone has had a terrible experience, I'm one of them sadly.

Nothing to bad, people say.

(TW)

When I was like 8? I don't know, someone burnt down my family's house killing my mom. I don't like to be pitied for my past. I loved my mom still do. That's the reason I do what I do.

I've been trying to find the person who took away the person who loved me the most.

"Oh here we go." I sat my stuff down and got into place.

"This better end quickly I have a show to catch." I looked down at my watch,

"..In about 15 minutes." I got into place and waited.

It was about 11:30 pm so it was pretty dark except for the city light.

How I love them, I feel like I could just forget about everything just looking  at them. It would all come to an end once it was morning. Nothing good ever last.

I sighed and got back to business.

I heard a bit of chatter, I looked down and saw a tall skinny guy with blue hair, a small Asian girl, a fit bald guy..

and my target.

Murdoc Niccals.
He had some bad posture and was smoking in front of a child, he was frowning and seemed very unhappy.

"Better end this quick." I whispered, I got everything in place and was waited for the perfect moment.

"I don't really want to traumatize a child, I'll wait until she's distracted." I waited for a bit until the little girl has ran off. The "Russel" guy was calling out to her.

"3..2.."

"Harro!" I turned around quickly to see the little girl waving at me.

I quickly hid the evidence.

"Hi." I responded

She said something in Japanese I couldn't understand.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked her and she understood.

"Wat..are..eu doing?" she asked struggling a bit, but I understood.

"Oh well i'm watching the city lights, they look great dont they?" I smiled at her and she gave me a slight nod and smile.

"So cute." I thought

"Well you shoul-"

"There yew are Noodle get over here!" A loud voice came from the darkness.

"Noodle" smiled and skipped to the person calling to her.

"This is my chance!" I thought, I was about to leave when

"Ay! Yew ova there!" I heard a yell and loud foot steps

I groaned and managed to hide my stuff.

"Yeah can I help you?" I asked as I turned.

My eyes widen it was him.

"Oh yes yea can." He said eyeing me down, I covered myself.

"Didn't expect to see such a good looking person this late." He winked

"Oh." I laughed off

"Thanks for taking care of our Noodle." He smiled

"Yeah no problem." I responded

"Let me thank you properly." He got close to me and snatched my phone!

"Hey give that back!" I tried to get it back but he was taller then me.

"Don't worry just wanted to exchange numbers." He smirked and the it hit me, I could get close enough to him and then I kill him.

"Okay sounds good." I grabbed his phone and gave him my number

"Wait really?" He seemed surprised,

"Yeah, let's keep in touch." I smiled

"Sure will." He winked

"I'll see ya later cutie." He yelled and walked away with Noodle

Perfect.

A/n
I think i'm doing a fic for everyone in the band so yeah :D