The Carnival Part 1.

Murdocs POV
Am I dreaming?

I have to be.

I woke up and saw y/n sleeping besides me, I blushed

Did they lose their memory?

Did they forgive me?

Why would they come back to me?

All those thoughts started to rush into my head. I felt bad, I didn't deserve them at all.

I turned to look at them again, my heart started to beat fast.

"Alright time to get out of bed." I jumped out of bed so y/n wouldn't see my flushed face.

"I've got to make it up to them. I hurt them and they came back. I wont make them regret it." I smiled thinking of us laughing and doing dumb stuff together.

"This shit better turn out good." I looked down at the waffles I made from scratch thanks to a youtube video.

I don't want them to think i'm soft, but for them I might let it slide.

"Hey you awake?" I knocked on the door and saw them rubbing their eyes.

"Yeah i'm up."

"I made you something, you better like them dumbass." Great, i'm VERY good at being "soft"

"Thanks!" they smiled

I felt like I was going to die from a heart attack.

"Yeah whatever, you're washing the dish."

I washed up while they ate their breakfast.

I went downstairs and saw them washing the dish.

"I was kidding ya know." I pulled the dish out of their hands and finished washing it.

"I don't mind honestly."

"Hey y/n-"

"Y/N!!" We both were greeted by a yelling Noodle

"Hey Noodle!" Y/n picked her up and spun her around

"I've missed you, visit more!"

"Promise!" They smiled

"Let's play video games!" Noodle dragged them to the living room.

"I'll tell them everything later." I sighed and grabbed a beer

I just watched them hangout with Noodle for a while, I still couldn't wrap my head around them coming back.

"Murdoc, can we please go to the carnival! It starts at 7pm!" Noodle yelled from the living room

"Yeah sure, is y/n coming?"

"For sure I am!"

"Great." I smiled, I can tell them there.

"Y/n?"

I looked over and saw a confused 2D.

"Aren't you-"

"Shut up face ache." I covered his mouth and glared at him.

If they really had forgotten I didn't want them to remember. I'll tell them, eventually.

"But-"

"Shut it." I whispered yelled

He nodded and ran upstairs leaving us alone again, expect for Noodle.

Time passed quickly, I left them alone so they could catch up. I used that time to get ready to tell them how I feel.

"Why is this so hard?" I was so frustrated, this type of stuff didn't come easily to me.