Baby Pt. 4

Based off of:

Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: Yes (By: BANDIT0_1988 )
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

====================================
AN: Again remember this is just a story so please just roll with it and don't get mad at the parts that got changed. Thank you.
Also these next three chapters may be a little longer just because of how I'm writing this one out...
Also we hope you like it....
====================================

Word count: 2018

Story:

Your Pov:
     After she welcomes us into her house we sit down and start asking questions. Colby asks her about Jennifer and then about rumors of the area. She tells us about the strange things that go on in the witches forest and her being a wiccan.

When she says that someone died there, we realize she means the house we are in right now and freak out a little. Corey jokingly stands up and starts walking out. She does a tarot card reading for us and explains that there could be chaos, fear and anxiety and starting a new chapter.

When we're done talking to her we thank her and get back in the car. We continue driving and look for a place to park.

"Oh my God this looks creepy," Sam says as he watches out the window.

"I'm just going to pull off here, I mean where else can we go?" Colby says as he starts to pull the car over at the random spot.

"Boys... and girl, let's get on our green and then let's go set up this campsite. We got a long night ahead of us," Sam says to us as we all start giving him grabby hands at him.

We get out and Sam throws the green socks at Corey, who puts them on his hands. Jake puts Shrek inside of his sweatshirt so its head is poking out and I laugh at him.

"And guess what," Colby says as he pulls me into his side again.

"What, brother?" Corey asks and turns so he's looking at us.

"We're setting up camp. All of us except my girl," Colby says and I giggle where Corey scoffs at that.

"Where, brother?" Corey asks as he looks around and I just kinda sit in the back of Colby's trunk.

"Over there, brother," Colby points to the woods and I giggle when Corey gives a what the heck kinda look.

"Well wherever we can find a campsite," Sam says as we all kinda scope out where we are.

"How-" I go to say something, but Corey cuts me off.

"It's f***ing cold! We're not camping!" Corey says and shakes his head no.

"Whoa, " Sam suddenly looks toward the woods in a freaked out kind of way.

"Bro, the fog," Colby says and points in the direction.

"No no no, not the fog," Sam says then makes a weird sound like he was copying something he heard.

"I don't hear anything but the wind," Colby says as he comes over and pulls me up out of the trunk. We shrug it all off and grab all our camping stuff.

"Let's walk down the scary path, find a good place with flat ground and set up camp and go from there," Colby says and films while we walk all while he holds one of my hands.