Love Uncovered Pt. 3

Colby Brock x Reader
Prompt?: No
Request?: Yes By Anonymous
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes
Word count: 5705
Trigger Warnings:
Summary: Sam and Colby invite the reader on her first trip with them to The Conjuring House. At first she's a little nervous, but nonetheless very excited to go along with her boyfriend. But what happens when everything takes a turn for the worst? What if someone almost gets hurt?
Author's note: I will be attempting to talk about aura stuff, but I've never studied that stuff or anything so you guys who do, please just bear with me and if I say something incorrect please please please educate me on it. I will never ever pass up if you guys tell me something is wrong in what I've written, I will simply just try my best to go back and fix it. So please just bear with me and enjoy the story.

Please refrain from stealing our work in any way shape or form, thank you and please enjoy!!!

Based off of this video:

Y/n's Pov:
When we catch up with the rest of the group, they're all standing outside of the basement door. Everyone stops to talk for a few minutes as Colby and Cory decide to start going down. All the girls stay where we are for a moment.

"Hey, Amanda?" I ask and she looks up at me.

"Yeah?" she asks and I look at Kat for a moment before looking back at her.

"What were you trying to tell Colby?" I ask and she smiles.

"Oh! His aura had changed for a split second. When you grabbed his hand, it changed to a bright turquoise," she explains and I give her a look of confusion.

"What does turquoise usually mean?" I ask and she smiles a bit.

"Well, it can mean a lot of things like spiritual, healing, sophisticated and more, but I got the feeling that his was like a protection aura," Amanda explains and Kat immediately gives me a look.

"What's his normal? From what you've seen so far?" I ask Amanda and she shrugs.

"I've mostly seen blue from him," she answers and I shrug.

"Turquoise is a form of blue though, couldn't it have just been slightly off?" I ask and Amanda giggles.

"An aura is rarely ever off. This wasn't like his normal aura, it's like he's subconsciously protective of you. I could sense the feeling of protection so strongly," Amanda explains and Kat gasps.

"What's y/n's aura?" Kat asks Amanda, who gives her a confused look before shrugging and looking at me.

"Well, normal from when I first met her. She's had some yellow, but also some pink and a little bit of red here and there. Like when you're around Colby, it's a light mix of red and yellow. When it's just us girls, it's bounced back and forth between pink and yellow," Amanda explains and Kat nods before motioning for her to go on.

"You also had white when I first met you," Amanda says with a light smile and I smile back.

"Yes, but what about right now?" Kat asks and Amanda looks confused before just looking over at me.

"Umm... ok... that's unsettling..." Amanda says in a scared tone and my face falls.

"What? What does that mean?" I ask and Amanda sighs.

"Your aura... it's... it's black with a hint of dark red..." Amanda says with fear in her eyes.

"What the hell does that mean?" Kat asks and Amanda sighs, shaking her head.