The Night That Changed Everything Pt. 3

Based off of an:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: No

Word count: 2259

Story:

Your Pov:
I wake up in a bed and rub my eyes. I roll over and yawn, then I see Colby sleeping:

I smile as I roll back over to see my phone on the charger

I smile as I roll back over to see my phone on the charger. I smile at the thought that Colby plugged my phone in for me.

I pull the phone off the cord as I get up slowly. I walk to the bathroom and as I'm getting dressed I get a message from Corey and Jack simultaneously.

I stop what I'm doing and reply to both.

Papa Gunther: hey girl are you and Colby coming down for breakfast? 🤨

Y/n: Colby's still asleep, but I'll come get something for us when I'm done getting dressed.

I smile and blush at Corey's reply.

Papa Gunther: aww you're so cute!! GET FREAKIN TOGETHER ALREADY!!! 💗💓💕💖💘

I giggle lightly as to not wake Colby. I then open my texts from Jack.

Jakie boy 😜: Y/n/n when are ya coming back!!! I need a food truck date!! 😩

Jakie boy 😜: You're the only one who knows where the good food trucks are!!! 🥺

Jakie boy 😜: Even though Connor says he knows them, he really doesn't. 🙄

Y/n: soon, jakie soon. 🤣 is that the only reason you miss me?

Jakie boy 😜: maybe.......

I laugh lightly again.

Y/n: I'm offended, you don't miss just me 😒.

Jakie boy 😜: nahh I miss ya to.....

Y/n: awe thanks boob you're so sweet. NOT!! 🙄

Jakie boy 😜: not that name again really!!?

Y/n: I gotta go. I have to go get some food. Talk later?

Jakie boy 😜: yeah ok I'll miss you.......

I giggle lightly again as I close my phone and throw my shirt on. I quietly walk out of the bathroom, place my phone on the table to charge again, and walk over to the couch and put my shoes on. Then I grab the key card and quietly leave the room. I walk to the elevators and press the button, then wait for it to come up onto our floor.

When the elevator finally does come, I get in and press the lobby button. It takes me down and I freak out just a bit, seeing as I hate elevators. Once I'm on the lobby floor, I walk over to the dining room. When I walk in, Corey sees me.