I really am sorry baby.....

Loosely Based off of:

Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

No song for this one guys sorry 😞
Word count: 2443

Story:

You're prov:

I wake up to my watch vibrating and turn it off. I look over at my husband of one year to see him sound asleep. I smirk and pull the duvet cover I had picked out, off of me.

I slowly get up and quietly walk over to the cabinet to get the camera out. Then I walk to the bathroom, grab my makeup bag, walking out of our room and down the stairs as quietly, but also as quickly as I can.

Once I'm downstairs, I make my way to the theater room, seeing as it's the best room to talk loudly in because it's soundproofed. I go in, set up the camera and get ready to explain to the fans what's up.

"Hey guys! Am I not who you were expecting? Well get used to me....." I say and giggle with a big smile on my face.

"Anyway, I'm pranking my lovely husband......" I say and pause so Reggie can put some effect in.

"So guys, as you know I follow my good friends Della vlogs on almost everything I own, and I got this idea off of them, mainly Bella. But still, thanks to you Bells for giving me inspiration for this," I say and give a big smirk.

"I bet you all are wondering, y/n what's the prank?" I say and giggle.

"Weeeeeelll, I've also seen it blown up everywhere and have decided to do the 'He hit me in his sleep prank'. As all of you know I'm an amazing actress. I'm also amazing with SFX makeup....." I say and bounce my eyebrows up and down.

"So I have my makeup bag right here and my SFX makeup kit was already down here so......." I smile at the thought of my past SFX days, when I was around sixteen I was very into all that and took classes to learn.

"Let's just say I've made black eyes before so this should be a piece of cake," I say as I pull out all the things I need for it.

"Oh! I may or may not add a little fake blood. We'll see when I'm done," I say as I get to work on my eye.

I take my SFX makeup and make it look a little puffy under my eye. Then I add a little bit of purple and red on top of that and blend it out. I add a little bit of black as well and it slowly starts to look bruised with a light puffiness to it.

I look up at the viewfinder and smirk at the camera once again.

"Ooh, this is looking good so far, guys!" I say and clap my hands a bit.

"Ok, I think it's just about done. Do I wanna add blood? Yes, yes I do," I say as I go to get my bottle of fake blood.

I add just a little fake blood under my nose and look back up at the viewfinder. I cock my head to the side then giggle.

"Ok guys, I think I'm ready," I say and giggle some more as I see my beated look: