Baby! Pt. 3

Based off of:

Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: Yes (By: BANDIT0_1988 )
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

====================================
AN: Again remember this is just a story so please just roll with it and don't get mad at the parts that got changed. Thank you.
Also these next three chapters may be a little longer just because of how I'm writing this one out...
Also hope you like it....
====================================

Word count: 2043

Story:

Your Pov:
When done going to the bathroom, I walk back out to see they had already headed outside the restaurant so I head outside as well.

"Dang, you're way quicker than Jake...." Corey says when I finally make it over to them and stand by the car.

"Wait he's not out here yet?" I ask, looking around and giggle as the boys all hum in agreement.

"He needs to get his ass out here or I'm leaving him behind...." Colby says and we laugh.

"Dude! I can only imagine him looking like a sad puppy when he realizes we'd left him!" Corey shouts and I giggle.

"It would be classic!" I say and lean my elbow on Corey's shoulder, but seeing as I'm way shorter than him, he bends down a little bit causing us all to laugh some more.

"Anyway....oh! Look who finally comes out!" Sam says pointing to the door of the Burger King and we all laugh when Jake's face falls into a frown.

"What?! How'd you get out before me? That's not fair!" Jake says in a childish tone as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Anyway! Let's film!" Sam says and we all laugh when Jake makes an offended face as Sam turns the camera on.

"Babe... you know what I just realized?" I say as I cuddle into his side for a second while he takes a sip from our shared drink.

"What angel?" he grins down at me for a second before taking the camera from Sam.

"I don't have any green at all....." I say and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Well there's a dollar tree over there, I can ask the guys if they wanna stop and get some," Colby says as he struggles to turn on the camera with the soda in his hand.

I giggle and grab the soda from him. He smiles at me then continues to turn it on.

"Ok so uh, there's a dollar tree right over there guys," Colby says as he takes the drink back from me then points both his finger on the soda and camera in the direction of the dollar tree.

"I think we should go get some green, brothers...." Colby says, turning back to the guys.

"I have a question!" Corey says raising an arm in the air like he's in elementary school.

"Unlock the door!" Jake says and Colby does while taking a drink of our soda then he pulls me right back into his side seeing as Sam now has the camera.

"What?" Sam says and I giggle.

"Why did everyone wear orange except me?" he wonders, making both me and Colby look down to see that we do indeed have some orange on our outfits as well as the other boys, who are wearing an orange sweatshirt and shirt.