Request Formatting Page: (Requests~ Closed: 💔😢)

Hi!! So this is the request format page.

🔹I personally really like to have a lot of details and descriptions of what you guys want. So here's some ways you can send in a request. All I ask is that you don't be vague and give me some details.

〰️1. DM  me here at @niallforever15 or you can request an Imagine on my Instagram well. I will get back to you as soon as I can on either one.

My fandom instagram account is: (@)fandomgirl24_97 , it has video images on it.
🔸If  you follow me already thank you so much! If you don't go ahead and follow me! I'm always trying to post, but I'm on a bit of a hiatus on there at the moment so........

🔹Some imagines on here will be based off of my Instagram account as well, I will tell you in the chapter if it is.

🔹I will try not to put A/N's in the actual story unless I necessarily have to, to help the story along.

🔹I will always always try to do at least over 1,000 words sometimes it can go higher, the highest I am willing to do for a personal request is 2,000 words(sometimes 3,000 mainly just for requests though) it really just depends on how long I make a storyline go.

🔹I will use any language that they use, the only word that I am not comfortable writing out is the F word seeing as I believe it is very vulgar.

Here are the ways you can type them out: (this is just a examples) please look at all 4 before you just dismiss this as to hard to request thank you.

✖️Example 1: (you can do any scenario you'd like.)
(You can tweak if you want): ⬅️ you can chose to say that if you'd like, that's just so I know I can be a little creative with what I do for you. Anyway....
Can you make me one where (who you want) is my husband and we have two twin little boys. We go on tour (meet and greet tour or regular again that's all up to you)with him, at the meet and greet he passes out. They stop the meet and greet to take him back stage. They then look over him. The reason he passes out is he's sleep deprived, witch I told him to sleep several times but he wouldn't listen. Finally after some sleep he wakes up and is all better.
My name: (your actual name) or y/n
My nicknames: (put nicknames you really like for yourself or we can just go with what me and my editor harrypotter1425 can think of. Your choice)
His nicknames: (put nicknames you really like for him or me and my editor harrypotter1425 can just go with what we can think of. Your choice)
Our (sons/daughters/daughter/son) names:  (choice of names are all you other wise I'll use the generic y/s/n, y/d/n, y/2d/n,  y/2s/n, you get the gist)

*****
Obviously this isn't how you will always have it, you may or may not want kids in the story so it'd be same format, just without kids names.

But you get it just put some details in, don't just say: oh can you make one about where I get married to so and so.

Just don't be vague.....

✖️Example 2:

Name of person you want:

Some details:

Added characters: (like kids or people from trap house boys you want in it.)

✖️Example 3:

Form of imagine that you want: (marriage, dating, best friends, best friends become lovers, etc......)

Details: (detailed please)

People: (Same as example 2)

Any additional details on it: (anything else you want)

✖️Example 4:

You can send one of these prompts~
(I will ✔️ off the ones that have been used)
🔹How Long Have You Felt this Way?
🔹 I've Loved You Since I was Five Baby.
🔹What do you think about love?
🔹It all started when we were younger.
🔹Baby you scared me to death.
🔹what do you see in me?
🔹why do you love me?
🔹any day baby any day....
🔹

More will come later.

🔸So those are the three ways you can request when requesting is open witch will look like this on the title page:
Open: ❤️💙
Closed: 💔😢

This obviously tells you when they are open and closed.

Anyway without farther ado!! Here are Colby Brock Imagines!!!