00 || HELLO, DARLING (TEASER)

WELCOME TO 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆!

SYNOPSIS FOR 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆:
Jimin's relationship with his boyfriend has always been a growing concern. It seems that with every other encounter they share, he's further reminded of the glaring red flags.

At first he chooses not to believe that his high school sweetheart has grown violent tendencies, but soon realizes just how wrong he is. He's trapped, and finding a way out doesn't seem within reach.

However one night when he finds himself visiting a bar, drowning out his inner turmoil with alcohol, he doesn't anticipate finding a possible escape. A dark, mysterious man who happens to have a thing for snow brushed skin, soft pink lips and the pet name Darling.

They say that pleasure is pain and while Jimin has never found truth in it, he's given every reason to as soon as he gets a taste of Jeongguk's intoxicating lips, as well as his whips.

And so willingly, he finds himself getting sucked into the daunting yet just as thrilling world of BDSM. He sinks impossibly deep within Jeongguk's clutches, disregarding any and all repercussions that may follow.

Nobody could have given him enough preparation for what lay beyond the man's cigarette smoke.

WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR WHILE READING 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆:
- TOP!JEONGGUK
- BOTTOM!JIMIN
- A LOT OF SMUT
- NSFW
- BDSM (BONDAGE AND DISCIPLINE, DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION, SADISM AND MASOCHISM)
- KNIFE PLAY
- BLOOD PLAY
- PHYSICAL/MENTAL ABUSE
- CHEATING
- ATTEMPTED SEXUAL ASSAULT
- MURDER
- SOME VMIN, BUT JIKOOK IS ENDGAME
- DRUG USE
- PROSTITUTION
- EXTORTION

WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR WHILE READING 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆:- TOP!JEONGGUK- BOTTOM!JIMIN- A LOT OF SMUT- NSFW- BDSM (BONDAGE AND DISCIPLINE, DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION, SADISM AND MASOCHISM)- KNIFE PLAY- BLOOD PLAY- PHYSICAL/MENTAL ABUSE- CHEATING-...

NOTE: This book is basically going to have some form of smut in every chapter so if that makes you uncomfortable, then please refrain from reading

THE DARKNESS is compelling - he's being played by a puppet master. His thoughts are twisted, mind lifted into a place of sinbound rapture. All power is stripped from his entirety as his hands tremor, woven together in a state of paralysis, bound in unity by thick layering of rope.

As the edge of a blade is drawn down over every curve of his naked, shaking body, frigid with the night, his cock tenses but his body slacks into complete submission. The severity of his covet lines his skin with goosebumps; small hairs standing on their ends as the knife renders him completely helpless, inching closer to his throbbing length, straining against his abdomen.

There's a fine line between pain and pleasure and yet, he's bordering it. Each gentle prod at his body furthers the tension building up in his stomach. The adrenaline of it all is unrivaled, running thickly beneath his hot skin, hastily mad. And yet even though he's played like this, it's without flaw. Even though he's being used to sate another's pleasure, the man on the giving end spurs on this need to push to please.

He's Master's toy.

And he always will be.