Chapter 11:My name(2)

The next day.

"Uuuugghh... I can't b-breath..."

Jane felt a heavy pressure all over her body and opened her eyes. She then saw Spencer crossing his arms while frowning at her. He looked down at her laying on the floor bed and asked in a grumpy manner

"I'm really wondering who is the real older sibling between us."

"H-huh?"

Jane looked at her body and saw five kids, including Nash, sleeping on top of her. Jane looked at them with wide eyes.

"K-kids, I can't breath..."

The children heard Jane's weak voice and slowly woke up. They all rubbed their eyes and smiled at her. They then greeted her in unison.

"Good morning."

The sight of children happily greeting her in the morning is not something Jane, in her past world, is used to seeing. But being greeted in the morning is really a refreshing feeling if they just don't squash her.

"Kids, move. I can't breathe."

"Ah!"

They all move away from her. Jane sat up to catch her breath. She then heard Spencer mumbling in front of her

"I'm the older brother but why didn't they even hugged me once at night?"

"What?"

"Nothing, food is ready."

The children stopped what they doing and looked at Spencer with excitement.

"Oooh! Brother Nash let's go!"

"Big brother's cooking is really good!"

"I wonder what is for breakfast?"

"Hey! Race you to the campfire!"

"You're on."

The children all activated haste magic and disappeared inside the tent in a flash. Jane just frowned with droopy eyes and stood up. She opened the tent flap and saw the children surrounding Spencer with plates in their hands. She sighed and also took a plate. Today's breakfast is meat porridge.

We each got our porridge and ate it around the now extinguished campfire. We happily ate the food and started to disassemble the tent.

I put the tent pieces in my coat's pocket. Seriously, having the highest grade spatial magic inside your pocket helps you a lot.

Jane then saw the children and Spencer waiting for her. She walked towards them.

"Let's make haste, we must get there tomorrow morning."

Spencer nodded and added.

"Hak Village was it? It is located further north. It'll take at least a day to get there with a carriage."

"Yes, but we'll not go there by carriage. We'll use haste magic to get there."

The children, Nash, Lily, Jessa, Michael, and Josh, suddenly butted in.

"That's Easy."

"Yay! We're running! I like running!"

"If we use haste magic, we can arrive at Hak village by midnight."

"Yeah! And we got brother Nash with us! We could triple our speed!"

"We might even arrive at the village earlier than midnight."

Jane nodded, the Sujin siblings then activated their haste magic and Nash cast haste magic on Jane's body while sitting on her shoulder.

"Let's go."