Chapter 27: Wedding(3)

Luke plopped down on the bed with an exhausted face and saw Nash yawning loudly beside him.

"I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty tiring."

"Sure is "

Both Luke and Nash sighed out of exhaustion. Shopping with lots of people, especially with ladies, are the most tiresome. They all roam around on every corner on the market and Luke has to follow behind them all day because he had no choice.

Luke just sighed and then asked Nash in a tired voice.

"...Hey, want to come with me and grab a treasure?"

"...Really? This late at night?"

"Then I'll just get it myself."

"Fine, I'll come with you."

Nash sat on Luke's shoulder and cast flight magic on Luke. Nash knew Luke's intentions so he knows what to do even without being commanded.

Luke nodded in satisfaction and then flew out of the window into the air.

He is heading towards a large hill that has quite a distance away from the capital.

After a few minutes of flying, Luke finally arrived at the top of the hill and looked around. He then saw a hole that is big enough to fit an adult male on the ground. Luke looked down the hole and heard Nash on his shoulder.

"Hey, are you sure this is the right place?"

"Yeah."

Luke stared at the hole for a while before jumping. The hole was pretty deep so it took him a while to reach the ground. He then finally landed on the ground with a loud sound.

BOOM!

"Kii!!!"

"Kiiiiiiii"

Bats around the area all woke up and flew towards Luke. Luke activated [Guardian Wings] and defended himself against the bats. Luke frowned at how annoying and loud the bats are while they are flying past him

After the bats were gone, Nash cast a large ball of light and the entire floor illuminated instantly. Nash then gasped.

"Woaaah!"

Luke and Nash looked around the spacious concrete floor.

Luke and Nash started to walk deeper underground and saw some ancient scribbles on the wall. They both looked at this while keeping on walking.

The ancient scribbles were all carved and they all contain letters that Luke couldn't understand. But Luke just ignored those while moving forward.

They then finally reached the end of the underground floor. They then saw an altar with a brown stone on top of it. Nash then exclaimed.

"Hey! That stone's aura is familiar to yours!"

"Yes, now stand back."

Nash nodded. And jumped down from his shoulder. He already knew it was one of those powers that Luke had so he decided to give Luke some space to obtain it.

Luke then approached the altar slowly. Luke stared at the brown glowing stone in front of him and grabbed it.

And without hesitation, he then immediately crushed it. A brown light appeared and was absorbed in his body. After a while, he could feel its power inside him.

[Shifting Earth], it's a power that can bend rocks at his will. He can form rocks in any shape and size. The user can also control the rocks and dirt around him.