Pt.5

Matt and I finally finished. I plopped my self on my bed and sighed in relief.

"Thank god we're done" I say.

"I know right" he says back.

I turn my head to face him as he does the same. We made eye contact. Does he like me. No. Stop Rachel. Matt will never like you. Your fat, ugly, stupid etc... Matt wants us to be friends. I bet.

Matts POV
I like Rachel. Ever since the first day u saw her I got lost in her eyes. I really hope she likes me too. When she smiles, laughs, talks, looks at me, flips her hair and bites her lip it gives me the shivers. I wish I can just grab her face and connect our lips. When I asked Rachel how to tell a girl I like her, I was asking about her. I like Rachel. At this moment we are making eye contact.

"Why are you staring at me" she blushes. I smile.

"I got lost in your eyes. I can't get out" I say nervously

She playfully punched my arm. I punch her back. Then we start to wrestle. She climbs on top of me grabbing my arms trying to move them out of her way. As I do the same. We just keep wrestling and laugh. Oh that laugh I love of hers. We stop and look at each other again, making eye contact.

"Rachel?" I began to say.

"Yes matt" she says looking a little confused.

"W-Wi-W-will you go on a date with me tonight"just sat there closing eyes as I wait for Rachel's answer.

"Matt" I slowly say.

"Man! I new it was a no! Ehhhhh I'm so sorry." Rachel was still sitting on my lap so I just try and get out.

"Matt! Calm yourself. Look at me" she commanded me. So I did. "Yes. I'll go on a date with you" I smile as my smile grows.

"Ok. See you tonight babe. 7:30" I Stood up and walked out of Rachel's apartment leaving to go to mine.

Rachel's POV
I get up an hour later and get ready. I turn on the shower and pulling off my cloths. I stepped in feeling the water hit my body. I'm so scared for tonight. I wash my body and hair.

I get out wrapping a towel around my body, drying myself. I blow dry my hair and then straighten it.

Then I to my closet to see what I want to wear. Right in the middle of looking my phone buzzes.

Matt- I can see you through my window😏😉

I turn my head to look at my window. I see matt smirking then he winks. I run up to it and just close the curtains together but I don't pull the blinds down so I can tease him.

I found a nice black strapless dress and it had ruffles at the bottom with sparkles on the top. Cute! I put it on. Perfect! It fits. I have to admit I look hot.

Then I forgot about matt so I walk to my window then un-connect the curtains. So matt can see me. Idk. Matt jaw drops and then his eyes widen. I walk away acting like i didn't see his reaction.

I sit at my make up desk.

Concealer, foundation, powder, eye primer, eyes shadow (something simple), mascara, eye liner, blush, bronzer, eyebrow filling, then Chapstick.

I look at the time and it was 7:20. Ok! 10 more minutes. I fixed my hair a bit. 7:22. I found a pair of black heels (about an inch high). 7:24. I brushed my teeth. 7:27. I grab my purse. 7:28. I fix my makeup, just to make sure it's perfect. 7:30.

That's when j heard the doorbell. I walk downstairs opening the door. Again, matts jaw dropped and his eyes widen.

"You look absolutely amazing" He smiled.

Matt was wearing a suit with a white tie.

"To be honest, you look better then I do." I laughed.

He laughed. "I wish". He reached his hand out in front of me. I look his big, soft, warm hand and walked to his car.

He opened the door for me as I smile and thank him.

It was pretty silent the way there but then I broke the silents.

"Um listen so... I've never bin on a date before so I don't know what to say, how to act, what to do. I'm just nervous." I explained. He put his hand on my inner thigh and rubbed his thumb in circles.

"So you didn't have a date to prom." He asked confused.

"Nope. Sadly. I just sat home with a bowl of ice cream, alone , on Instagram seeing all these pictures of couples kissing, dancing, smiling," I said. His hand was still on my inner thigh.

"I'm sorry" he looked at me.

"Eyes on the road matt!" I commanded.

"Sorry I just can't stand those eyes. Omg, Your eyessssssssss" he said stretching out the 's' in 'eyes'.

"Stop your making me blush!!!" I smiled.

"Good" he said as he parked in the parking lot.
---------------------------
Hey guys! So I hope you liked chapter five. Vote and comment for more. I'll try and post every single day. I love you all and thanks for reading!❤️