Pt.13

------------------------------------------2 WEEKS LATER--------------------------------

(Nash and Rachel phone conversation)
R- Nashy?!
N- yes babygirl?
R- um so I want to have dinner tonight with us 4
N- 4??!! Who's coming!?
R- you, me, matt,........ellie
N- ELLIE?!
R- I'm sorry babe. Matt's wanted to bring her for some reason.
N- r they dating?
R- I don't think so
N- ok whatever I'll be over in 10 minutes.
R- ok love you Nashy Poo
N- hahahahah love you more baby.
(End of conversation)
-------------
Ding dong.

That must be Nash.

I opened the door.

"Hey Nas- ELLIE? why are you so early? Where's matt?" I asked.

She pushed me agents my wall with her hands over my wrists.

"Listen. Matt is mine and you can just take him away from me. Or things will get real. I know thinks that you wouldn't believe that I know. So stop doing what ever your doing with matt, Rachel." SHe said madly.

"Ok listen here. I'm Matt's ffrriieenndd. F-R-I-E-N-D. I'm being a nniiccee friend. I'm dating Nash. And btw Matt's using you so HA." My sassy mood was getting in.

-------DINNER------
So matt was dressed in a polo shirt with Nike short. Nash was dressed in a t-shirt with jeans. And Ellie. Ok let's see. A crop top with the word 'Espinosa <3'. Booty shirts that were ripped. Red converse. Her hair was in extensions. A dark smoky eye. Light pink lipstick (btw matt hates lipstick) and she was acting like a sweetheart.

So Nash is in the kitchen helping me make the food while miss ugly pants and Matt suck each other's faces off.

"You cook well Grier" I smiled at him.

"Thanks beautiful"

"Nash? One day in the summer can we go on a date to the boardwalk and get food. Go on rides. Get me teddy bears. Aaaaaaannnnnndddddd maybe teach me how to serf?" I walked my middle and Pointer finger up his chest like walking feet.

"Of course baby" he said. He leaned in and we kissed for 5 seconds. I could feel his cute smile in the kiss. Oh I love this boy to death.

We cooked some chicken with mashed potatoes and corn on the side.

"This is really good Rachel!" Matt's said while he stuffed food in his mouth.

"Thanks" I told matt.

Wow. There's it again matt and Ellie sucking faces.

"Please excuse me if have to use the bathroom." I lied. I'm about to cut.

I walk up to my room I lock the door and I started.

1 cut, 2 cut, 3 cut, 4. Can I do more? 5,6,7,8. Can't I just faint. 9,10,11,12. These are one of my secrets that you can not tell. (Yes I made that up. Please use it in your story but give me credit please)

{NASHS POV}
Ok it's bin 15 minutes already. Either Rachel is having a baby or she's in her room doing something.

WAIT NO. SHE CAN'T BE. IS SHE CUTTING.

I run upstairs. I bang on her door.

"RACHEL OPEN UP NOW"

No answer.

"RACHEL PLEASE YOUR SCARING ME"

no answer.

"Yo bro stop yelling she's fine" matt said.

"SHES FINE? MATTS SHE IS CUTTING RIGHT NOW?" I yelled.

"Cutting?" He said confusedly.

"GO SIT DOWN I GOT THIS."

That's when I did it. I kicked her door open. I saw her in a bra with shorts. Every where. Cuts and blood every where. Her stomach, wrists, thighs.

"BABY!?!?!??!!??!!?" "STOP" I cried as she did to. I saw matt tearing up too. But Ellie, not caring.

Matt and I brought her to the bathroom. Setting her in the tub. I got towels and wet them.

"N-n-Nash?" She asked. Thank god I could hear her voice.

"M-m-matthew?"

"Yes" matt and I said at the same time..

"Leave me here. Let me lose blood. Let me die."

"Sh sh sh sh sh sh. Baby we'd never do that. We both love you." I said. And I knew matt loved her just by how much he cared. And I'm cool with that as long as he knows I'm hers.

4 hours later she was feeling better.

I'm flushing those blades.

All 15.