Pt.10

----during the movie----

I got a text during the movie. Who would text me at this moment?

[M=Matt R=Rachel]
M- NASH WHY HIM
R- ELLIE WHY HER
M- Rachel....I didn't know.
R- you didn't know that I obviously like you and then You just break my heart.
M- you like me?
R- OH MY GOD MATT
M- ok ok calm down
R- btw I saw you and Ellie sucking each others faces off. So thanks😒😊
M- please your over reacting. Stop. I'm sorry. I like you too.
R- Nash and I might start dating because at least he knowns not to like someone then 20 minutes later their going on a date with a different girl. Nash knows his rights and wrongs. Text me when your actually sorry. And your lucky bc knowing that you like me to makes me happy.
M- call me after tonight
R- Kk

Ayer that I heard kissing. I turn around and there they are again, sucking faces. I want to cry.

"Do you want to go and then just hang" Nash said. Wow he actually knew how I was feeling. He read my mind.

"Please?" I say while my eyes get watery.

"Any thing beautiful"

We get out of the movies and now we're driving back to my place to cuddle and watch movies.

We pull into my parking lot and walk in and sit down.

"Hey! Wanna play 21 questions" I ask.

"YA sure". "You go first"

"Ok.......on a scale of 1-10 how much do you like me?"

"10" he said while blushing.

"Ok my turn" "show me your wrists, stomach, and thighs" that's when my smile faded.

Ok here's the story. In middle school I was the new kid. The second day I was already being called "nerd, whore, ugly, fat, stupid, loser" and I was getting pushed into lockers and stuff. I never told my parents bc my mom and dad would beat the crap out of them and I. Around the age of high school I made friends. I know it's about time. But turns out they talked behind my back and broke me. 10th grade is when I started. I had no friends. I was the nerd. I was an idiot. So I ran up to my bathroom and broke my shaver into a million pieces and took all the blades out and kept them in a box with a lock do no one can find them. I hide the box under my bed. Bc knowing my dad, he could just get a hammer and break the box. Tears stream down my face as I did my first cut. Not cuz of pain but cuz I was hurting myself. It actually felt good. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. All over my wrists. On the other one. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. On my stomach the biggest bold (bloody) word 'FAT'!!!!!! On my thighs just millions and millions of cuts.

"Ummmmm" that's when I let Nash take over. "Go ahead"

He pulled up my sleeve. He froze. "Rachel Rose McCoy" "why so much"

"I HATED MY LIFE NASH" "I NEVER WANTED TO LIVE AFTER 10TH GRADE" at this moment I was crying and screaming.

"Sh sh sh sh sh sh sh. Come here babygirl" he pulled my into a hug he lied down on the couch as I was on top of him still hugging.

"Thank you so so so much Nash" "you make me safe"

"Rachel?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Nash Grier"

He kissed me. I smiled in the kiss.

This is it. I'm Nash Grier's girlfriend.

Wait! Matt......

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I SWEAR IT GETS REALLY GOOD. I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS WERE EXPECTING A MATT ESPINOSA FANFICTION BUT THIS GETS BETTER AND MORE CLIFF HANGERS. AND YES RACHEL'S FULL NAME IS RACHEL ROSE MCCOY. THANKS FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU ALL.
Sighed,
Toni 👀✌️