Pt.11

Nash is now telling me cheesy pick up lines.

"R u trash cuz I'd like to take you out"

"Wowwwwwww"

The door knocked.

I walked up to it and I saw matt and Ellie.

"Can I help you?" Even though I didn't even want to talk to matt at the moment.

"Um well I locked my key inside my apartment and we have no where to stay. Do you think we can use your guess room until tomorrow?" Matt asked.

"Fine. Come in" I greeted them in with a fake smile.

I walked over to Nash on the couch and snuggled into him while he was watching Family Guy.

"Oh hey Nash?" Matt said looking confused.

"Yo bro. What's up?" Nash asked matt.

"Nothing much"

"Babe take a picture with me" Nash wanted to take a Instagram and Twitter picture.

"K"

In the picture I was doing the duck face with my arm on his stomach with my head on his chest.

"@NashGrier- I'm glad to call this beautiful girl mine💕 @RachelMcCoy"

I retweeted it and liked it on Instagram.

"Your the best Nash"

"I know" Nash did a basic imaginary hair flip.

I laughed.

"Hey um, Matt and Ellie. Nash and I are going to bed. No funny business while we're gone." I told matt.

"Hahahahhaahah we won't. Wait um can I talk to you Rachel. In privet."

I looked to Nash and he nodded.

I went to the dinning room.

"Listen Rachel." He began.

He held my hands. I was frozen.

"I am using Ellie to make you jealous. I never liked Ellie. She scares me. She doesn't like you so she's going home. But I like you a lot and I just noticed you and Nash hanging out a lot and I planned this all. And I may or may not have gotten mad. But it's cool now, right?"

"Matt I can't believe you'd do that"

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. Your an amazing girl that should be told the truth"

"I take your apology but there's a problem."

"What is it"

"I'm dating Nash"

At that moment Matt's beautiful smile faded. And he let go of my hands and left the room with me alone.

"NASH". I cried.

I saw Nash running down the steps in fear but matt just sat down not even worrying about me.

"Baby wants wrong" he said.

"Carry me upstairs please" I said while smiling.

"You scared the living life out of me. And of course i'll, carry you." Nash said in relief.

I hopped on his back with my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

We passed matt.

"Night matt"

"Goodnight Rach"

Omg. Matt knew my nickname. No one has ever called me that since 5th grade.

Nash picked me up by the waist and carefully slammed me on the bed. I laughed.

I turned off the lights and got under the covers with Nash.

My back was facing him and he wrapped his arm around my waist and placed a light kiss on my neck.

"Night beautiful"

"Goodnight Nashy"

"I-I-I love you" he struggled to say.

"Love you more" I giggled.

Nash is the best boyfriend. But I feel really bad for matt now.

I know what I can do!!!!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

OOPS CLIFFHANGER. KEEP LIKING AND FOLLOWING TO BE NOTICED. I LOVE YOU ALL.
Sighed,
Toni👀✌️