Pt.16

-----------------Date---------------
We walk in hand in hand. I don't know why.

"Do you want to see the dolphins show it starts in 5 minutes." Matt asked.

I nod my head in reply. He smiles. We walk over and we sit somewhat close to the front. There's not that much people there. Surprisingly.

"I have to used the bathroom. I'll be right back" matt said getting up. He's as while as a snowman. Is he worried? Does he not like dolphins? Okay?

"The show will start in a few minutes" the loud speaker filled the room. "But first we have an important person speaking today" "Matthew you may"

What? I thought he was going to the bathroom? Does he work here? No.

"Thank you. So first I want to say that I'm Matthew Espinosa and I'm here on a date with a very very special girl. That girl is Rachel McCoy. Rachel will you please stand up." Matt says into the mic.

I slowly stand up as every one stares at me. A guy comes up with a mic in his hands and hands it to me. What the?

"Rachel, your an amazing person and i do not know what I'd be doing with my life with out you. I want to be with you forever. So with that said. Rachel, will you be my girlfriend?" Matt stands on stage with a tiny box in his hands.

I put the mic close to my mouth and speak.

"Yes" I say slowly. I assume I'm suppose to walk up to matt. So I do that while everyone claps and cheers.

"Thank god you said yes" Matt says. "I want you to have this"

He opens the box reviling an ankle bracelet that has a heart with the letters "M & R"

I gasp and hug him.

We sit back down in our spots which are in the back and I take my shoe off and matt placed the ankle bracelet on.

Best
Date
Ever.