Pt.4

I wake up this morning from nosies down stairs. I look to my right not seeing matt there . He must be down stairs. I climbed out of bed and walked downstairs. I see matt making some breakfast.

"Morning matt" I said in my sleepy voice.

"Good morning Rachel" he smiled. "Just making pancakes"

"Thanks" I said as I sat down at the table. Well my table.

Matt put a plate of pancakes in front of me. I grab the butter and syrup and eat my pancakes. I look up and see matt shoving food in his mouth.

"Geez matt! Chill" I laughed. "are you hungry?"

"Very" he struggled to say with all the food in his mouth.

I finished my food. Surprising before matt. I set the plate in the sink. And put all the stuff away. Then matt does the same.

"Before we start to un-pack, I need to talk to you" he said nervously.

"YA totally, let's sit" i said walking over to the couch. "Ok so what's in your mind?" I asked.

"Well there's this girl that's bin on my mind. She's beautiful and she has the perfect laugh, smile, personality, and body. But I don't know how to tell her I like her. She's just bin amazing lately and I don't know how to tell her. Please give me advise Rachel." He explained.

Man! He likes someone else. I thought he was really into me. Now I'm going to see the. All up in each others face 24/7.

"Well don't dive right in. Start with hanging out with her a lot. Take her places. Make her feel wanted. Then once in a while hold her hand. That will give her a little sign that you like her. Watch movies, go to Parks, go to amusement parks, go to the beach. Do as much as possible to give her signs. Then after a few weeks of hanging try your best to kiss her. If she kisses back and puts her arms around your neck, you've got your answer. That time will be your moment to tell her your secret" I faked smiled acting like I was happy for matt for liking a girl. Not that I won't be happy if he wasn't.

"Thanks Rachel" he had a big smile and he stood up stretching out his arms signing for a hug. I stood up hugging him back.

"Alright shale we un-pack?" Matt asked with a smile on his adorable face.

"We shale" I giggled.

We walked up the steps to reach my room. There were 6 suitcases total and we slit them. 3 for me and 3 for matt. Matt unzipped one and pulled out a mini bag. He opened it.

"Huuuuu. Rachel!?" He said while covering his mouth.

"What. What's wrong? I asked.

"Why do you have so much make up" he said as he looked up at me still shocked

I sighed. "Two words. I'm ugly"

"No your not. Your absolutely beautiful" he licked his lips.

Was he just trying to make my day? Was he trying to make me happy? I'm ugly. Really ugly. I've never had one boyfriend. Matt likes someone else. Not me. He will need like me. He's the complete opposite of me.

I looked down playing with my fingers, blushing.

"Thanks matt" I smiled.

"I've bin told to never lie to a beautiful girl and to always be honest and truthful to her" we made eye contact. He walked colder to me. Slower and slower step by step. Soon our body's were practically touching. He held my hands. Not letting our eyes lose contact.

"Let's un-pack so we have more time afterwards" he smirked.

"Ok" I smiled.

•••••

As matt and i were all at done packing we took little breaks in between. I was hoping he wouldn't get the cloths because he would see my bras and all that lady stuff but thank God I got them.