Pt.15

{5 DAYS LATER}
I woke up and walked in my kitchen. I pored my self some coco pebbles (like this chapter if your on the coco side bc I am). Then I walked in the living room and watched Family Guy.

My phone buzzed.
The words 'Matty Pie😍🙈❤️' popped up on the screen.
(M= Matt & R=Rachel)
R- yes Matty
M- Rachel Rose McCoy. Would you take the honor and go on a date with me tonight at 7:30pm to the aquarium?
R- YES YES 100% YES
M- yay. Just wear the outfit in the box out side of your house. Don't ask about the price.
R- you didn't have to
M- jskdjdskskdmdkmsdndjd what did I just say.
R- oops sorry
M- lol it's ok beautiful. I'll pick you up at 7:30.
R- okay. Thanks matt
M- Noooooo Probbbbbbbb

I got up and opened the door reliving a box with the words 'wear this tonight beautiful' I grabbed it and brought it inside.

It was the one outfit I've always wanted ever since I was 16. It is a skinny strap dress with mini hearts and ruffles at the end. It came with a pair of baby blue vans. But I cost 2,000 dollars. I dropped the box and ran outside to Matt's house.

I banged on his door.
He opened it.

"Thank you so much matt" I said hugging him.

"Listen your mom told me that you've always wanted that outfit. So I found it" matt said smiling.

"I can't believe you'd do that for me. Your so sweet"

"Hey listen. I'll do anything for you. Now go get ready you have 2 hours" he said.

I kissed his cheek before I left.

I ran inside and hoped in the shower. Washed my hair and body.

I blowed my hair dry and I made curls at the ends of my hair.

Did my make up.

Brushed my teeth.

Quickly made my bed and then put on my outfit.

Thank God it fit.

I honestly thought I looked beautiful for once.

About 5 minutes of starring at myself In the mirror the door bell rang.

That's my Q.

I slowly opened it.

Matt's jaw dropped and his eyes stared at me, eyeing me up and down not blinking once.

"You look stunning. Beautiful." He said struggling.

"Why thank you matty. You look amazing too" I blushed.

He was wearing a Magcon sweat shirt with sweats.

Well here I go off to another date with Matt.

I-I love matt.