Pt.22

Rachel's POV

I woke up around 2:40pm

Oh crap.

Thank go smart doesn't know that I'm meeting Ariana in the park today.

I stumbled getting dressed.

2:45.

I walked down strips and grabbed one of the many many bagels we have. I swear Matt can't get over them.

Slipped on some uggs and walked to the park. Only takes 3 minutes to walk.

I get there and only one person.

Ariana.

"Well well. Look who decided to see me. stay away from Matt." She stepped close to me.

"Well ya know we're in love so sorry. No"

"Don't think I'm stupid."

"You are though"

"SHUT UP"

"I'm always watching. Have fun. Good bye"

She felt.

I ran home. As fast as I could.

I woke up Matt.

"Matt. Matt Matty. Get up now"

"What's wrong"

"I met Ariana in the park 10 minute ago" I said out of breath.

"You what" he yelled.

"Call the cops" I said to Matt.

"Yes" he said. I kissed him. He kissed back.

20 minutes later.........

"Well Mrs. McCoy, tell me what happened." I cop told me as I sat next to Matt at the officers office. Matt and I were holding hands under the table.

"Well one day. An few weeks ago. I got a text message saying to watch my back. And yesterday I ordered one box of pizza for us to share but instead she game me two and one of them had a note." I explained to the officer.

I told him everything else.

"Well Ariana is in jail for 2 years. I'll set you free. Have a good day."

"Thank you" Matt's and I said at the same time.

Well Matt and I can be happy with out a stalker.