Pt.6

We got out of the car and walked into this really fancy restaurant.

"Espinosa" matt told the front lady.

"Right this way" she said as she winked at matt. I rolled my eyes as I follow matt.

Wait. Why did I roll my eyes. I mean YA I like matt but we're not even dating. So what's the big deal.

We sat down at a table for 2.

The lady handed us our menus and she gave me a dirty look.

"Well she likes you" I told matt still looking at the menu.
"I mean sure but she's not my type. She looks to young anyways. But your my type" matt told me. I look into his beautiful brown eyes and blush.

The lady came back with a notepad and a pen.

"What would you guys want to drink?" She said looking at matt first.

"Um my girlfriend-"

Wait what!?

"She would like a lemonade" matt continued. "And I would like a water please" matt closed his menu and I gave him mine as he gave them to the lady.

"I'll be back with your drinks" she said and left.

"What was that for?" I asked smiling.

"So she can leave us alone"

"Well you did well Espinosa" I said and giggled.

We just had a great time on our date and we laughed and talked the whole time. Matt is a really great guy once you get to know him. He's funny, cool, cute, and so so so much more. To be honest, now that I think about it, I want to be Mrs. Espinosa one day.

--------------------------------------------

(A/N- SORRY THIS IS SHORT. TELL ME IF YOU LIKING IT SO FAR. VOTE NAD FOLLOW FOR MORE. REMEMBER I READ FANFICS IN HERE TO SO IF YOU WANT ME TO NOITCE YOU JUST FOLLOW AND COMMENT.