Pt.12

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at my alarm clock.

1:30am

I wanted to wake matt up and have a talk.

I grabbed Nash's arm and carefully placed it on the bed and off my waist. I walk to the guest room. I open the door and I saw matt sleeping. Awe he's so cute when he sleeps.

"Matt? Matthew" I said slightly shaking him.

"Hhhhhh what" he groaned.

"I want to talk to you real quick"

"Fine" he said rubbing him eyes he patted his hand on the other side of the bed so I can sit there.

"Ok so Matt, I know how you feel. Me dating Nash will not break our friendship up. We are going to be the bestest of friends. We can still hang out and talk and go places together. But things can't get to real. And maybe after Nash and I are over, you can maybe be the next." I said biting my lip bc honestly I wanted to kiss him so badly.

"Thanks Rachel. I really like you and I promise I will keep things real with us" he said smiling.

I interlocked our fingers.

"I should probably get back to Nash before he notices us at 1:36."

"YA you should." He said slightly smiling.

"Oh wait!" I said.

"I found them. I know you did it on purpose. Good try. I found them in your Jean pockets" I said handing him his keys that he 'locked in his house'.

"Thanks" matt said blushing.

"Goodnight matt" I unhooked our fingers and I kissed his cheek.

"G-g-goodnight R-R-Rachel" "Stay beautiful"

"Oh I will" i said smiling and pointing to him.

I climbed back in bed with Nash. He moved and be noticed I was in bed so he wrapped his arms around my waist. God I love this boy. But I love matt too. Ehhhhhhh this is so complicated.