Captured?

{Emma POV}

After that argument with my brother I had to get away from him. It's always something about Kayla. Even when we was little it was always 'You know Kayla going to be the future Luna?' or 'Kayla is going to be mine one way or another.' He always used to say. He really need to get over her, obviously she doesn't want him. Plus she's a fucking vampire he don't make fucking sense. Why he cant just have a werewolf Luna? Why do he want to have a vampire? A blood sucker.

When I walked out into the forest I didn't have an idea to where I was going. I guess I'm going wherever the wind takes to me. I love Darius. I really do I didn't want to reject, but of course my stupid alpha brother made me just to get Kayla. He knew it was going to end like that and now Kayla out there wondering about without protection looking for Freddy for anyone to capture her.

{Unknown POV}

"Get ready everyone."

"Sir don't she know us? Can't we just act friendly and then capture her?" Jason asks.

"No. She already doesn't like me, she hates me. If we try to act friendly she won't buy it. I have hurt her to much and so bad I hate myself right now." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"You shouldn't have broke her heart like that she loved you and you didn't care. You knew you was her first love and you let Jordan take her-" I had to cut him off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU. Its either you with me or you're not your choice." I said to Austin and Jason as I saw everyone else expression. Scared and worried.

"With!" Everyone yelled.

"Well?" I asked Jason and Austin.

"Yea." They said.

"But baby what about me?" Marcella asked.

"I'm not yo baby. You can come with to get yo fucking mate, hoe."

"O-okay." She said sadly.

I know she don't want her mate back, but she also know I don't want her and never did.

{Kayla POV}

"I'm getting tried this is useless." I said starting to cry.

"We found all the clues we could so far. It's not useless we just have to try again later." Aiden said so sweetly.

"I'm thirsty and hot." I said sweating.

"So I take it vampires don't die in sunlight?" He asked confused.

"Yes they do. Me and my family and some others I grew up with just immune." I stated.

"Why is that."

"Because I am a diurnal drifter." I said confident.

"What does that mean? How you find that out?"

"Well it technically means I can move or survive in the sun. Also that I am semi prone to death. Fire can kill me!" I stated.

"Okay? Prone to death?" 

"I tried to kill myself....." I drifted off. "After my first love left me for someone else and so I left with Jordan." I said looking up at him to see his expression.

"Oh umm uhh." He said hurt.

"I don't really know you Aiden, But since I told you a couple things about vampires can you help me understand this werewolf mate situation?" I asks hoping he understand.

"Werewolves get two or three chances of a mate."

"Why?"

"Because once a werewolf get rejected without even getting to know the other, that wolf who was the rejecter obviously wasn't the wolf mate from the beginning." He stated.

"Interesting. So let me get this straight, Angelo first 'mate' just rejected him when she found out they were mates?" I said trying to understand.

"Yes exactly." He said surprised that I understood.

"So how many mates did you have before me?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"Uhh you are really my first mate." He said looking down as we kept walking.

"Oh umm-" I tried to break the silence before a familiar voice did.

"Well well well if it isn't Kayla."

"Deshawn what you want now?" I asked impatiently.

"I just wanted to know how my best friend is doing."

"I'm fine now tell me where Freddy is or go." I demanded.

"Okay byeeeee!" He said like a 7 year old skipping away and stopped when he sensed another vampire near.

"Hey sweetheart." I hear a familiar voice speak out.

"Marcus?" I asked as my eyes turned black.

"So you do remember me?"

"Who is he?" Aiden and Deshawn growled.

"I see you have werewolves with you on this fine beautiful day." He said sarcastically.

"Marcus is the one I tried to kill myself over, my first love." I said not taking my eyes off his sexy body and dark blue eyes. What am I saying I hate him.

"Get away from here." Aiden and Deshawn both said.

"Sorry I can't do that you see you werewolves got my princess and I'm going to get her back" He said with an evil smirk, then I heard growling and thuds to the grown. When I tried to turn to see what was happening I felt a hand on my mouth and picked me up, and threw me in the car.

 "What the fuck!" Was the last word I could say before being knocked out cold.

{Angelo POV}

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I missed you." she said.

"I was about to come looking for you." I said before she placed a kiss on my lips, but that had nothing on the kisses me and Kayla shared.