Kids?

{Aiden POV}

"Kayla are you okay?" I asked while tapping her face a little.

"How long was I out?"

"Only like ten minutes. What's wrong?" I pressed.

"I gotta go!" As she ran off.

"Really, will you tell me anything. You always running off." I drifted.

"I smell pregnancy!" Destiny yelled happily walking in, which made everyone in the room look confused.

{Kayla POV}

"Angelo, can we talk?" I asked busting into his study.

"Why you need to talk to him?" Marcella ask coming after me.

"I smell pregnancy!" I hear Destiny yell.

"I'm not dealing with your bullshit right now, just tell me where the nigga is!"

"ANGELO!" Marcella yelled.

"Yes ba-. What do you want?" He said looking at me.

"Look Angelo I just need to talk to you, it's important." I started looking for an answer.

"I smell pregnancy! Mommy." Destiny yelled coming towards us."

"Now Angelo."

"Ok, meet me at the cliff." He said walking upstairs.

{Angelo POV}

She always wanting shit. Why can't she just understand I don't want anything to do with her.

Ring ring

Hello?

Yea, wassup. Why you hang up?

Mario, I don't want to talk to you. Stay away from me.

Why not I didn't even do nothing in a while. I haven't talked to my twin in 5 years and you gone treat me like this.

Twin? Look I don't even claim you as a brother anymore you ruin everything that has something to do with me.

Come on Angelo I've apologized for everything and you know I did. I've changed really gimme a chance. You already kicked me out the pack what else is there?

I can kill you and you know I will

Come on please?

No bye

Click

Fuck him and fuck Kayla! They both ruin everything, but I guess it is kinda my fault about Kayla. No the fuck it's not nobody give a shit about her. Now I gotta go talk to her about whatever she gotta say to me.

{Deshawn POV}

Well ummm? I'm confused I want to be nosey. No I want to go mess with someone. Where is Marla she was hella fine.

"Rayne?" I said turning towards her, but she been staring at me already. "You alright?" Looking confused.

"You-" Is all she said before running out. Then it hit me. "Rayne wait up."

{Freddy POV}

I'm confused about everything. So I see nobody knew about Kayla being pregnant. Wolves are stupid asf. So I'm just going to go watch TV and see how everything plays out. This shit hilarious.

{Kayla POV}

"What is it that you want?" He asked with no emotions.

"Angelo I know this sound crazy, but I'm pregnant." I said looking down on the city.

"Why you telling me this. You acting like it's mine." He said laughing. "It's not right?"

"It is yours. You are the only person I had sex with!"

"That don't mean it's-"

"Angelo listen please, your the only person I had sex with in the past year. I have a baby now, I don't know how far along I am, but the baby's yours." I said slowing everything down.

"It can't be. I'm not believing you, fuck you!" He said running away.

"Really?" I hear someone say. "Is this true."

"Aiden." I say looking at him noticing him crying. "Aiden, I'm sorry I didn't plan this." I say on the verge of crying.