Mates

{Angelo POV}

"What you do to my mommy?" Destiny yelled out stopping me in my tracks.

"I didnt do anything go yell at Darius." I said while looking at worry in Rayne eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I asked Rayne while Destiny ran to find Darius.

"I found my mate." She said looking down at her feet.

"Who is he? What he do? What pack?" I asked trying to look at her face.

"He is Marla boyfriend. Which i already knew but i didnt know they was together they never been hugged up or nothing." She said walking away.

"Hey Rayne." Marla said.

"H-hey i cant talk now." Rayne responded while running to her room.

"Whats her problem?"

"I dont think she want me to say but i think you need to go talk to her." I said walking away looking for Kayla.

Where could she be if she not at home. She stopped here but shes not there. I couldn't found her anywhere. So i just gave up and went to my clif and happened to found her there.

"How you find me?" She said while laying on the ground near the clif.

"I dont know i couldn't found you and i just wanted to think and here you are crying." I said sitting laying next to her.

"Why do he hate me so much he dont even know me." She said while looking at me.

"Because hes a bitch." I said which made her laugh.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

                         {Rayne POV}

"Rayne?" Marla said while knocking on my door.

"I don't want to talk right now." I said stuffing my face into my pillow.

"What's wrong?" She said as she came in my room anyway.

"Don't want to talk about it." I said sitting up on the bed.

"Marla?" Brandon husky voice brought shivers up my spine. Then our eyes connected.

"Hold on, what's wrong?" Marla said eyes she followed my eyes to his.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said as I ran out the room trying to push Brandon out of the way but all I could get were sparks all over my arm.

"What's wrong?" Brandon asked with concern in his eyes. As I shook my head not trusting my words.

"Rayne, what's wrong!" He demanded by looking directly in my eyes.

"Brandon! You know what's wrong. You know you're my mate and I know that too, but you go with my SISTER! Sorry Marla I didn't tell you." I said then left Marla and Brandon to talk which it was my room they was in now my  room going to smell like him.

"Why you hurt her you big meany?" I hear Destiny say to someone.

"Why did she hurt my soon to be wife?" I hear Darius say.

"She didn't hurt her you did." Destiny yelled back.

"What you mean?" He asked looking confused.

"That's enough Destiny." I said picking her up.

"You mad her suffer you didn't love her so she left. She's not dead that was a dream think about it." She said yelled as I tried to cover her mouth. Darius stopped and thought.

"Destiny, how you know this?" I asked her.

"I don't know, but I do know what I said was true." She stated.

"Okay. Want to find Angelo and Kayla?" I asked.

"Yes! Where are they?"

"I don't know let's hunt them down."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

                             {Kayla POV}

"We should be getting back." Angelo suggested.

"I'm going to get Destiny and we are going to my house, I'm not going back there if I'm getting disrespected." I said proudly.

"Not if I have something to do with it." He said with a smirk as he tried to kiss me.

"Nope!" I said running away.

"Get back here!" He said chasing me.

"Rayne hide me." I demanded as I approached her walking with Destiny.

"Mommy!" Destiny said hugging me.

"Hey baby girl." I said kissing her forehead.

"Got you." He said grabbing me from behind and to say I never thought I would feel his friend on me.

"Yup and something else got me to." I said leaving his grip.

"It will go in you too." He said laughing.

"Hey is children here." Rayne said.

"Did you talk to Marla?" Angelo asked Rayne.

"Yea. They talking now, well Brandon not talking he's getting hit." She responded back clutching her chest.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Mommy? can we watch Cinderella?" Destiny asked jumping up and down.

"You got to ask Rayne." I said looking at Rayne.

"C'mon Destiny lets go upstairs and watch Cinderella." Rayne said while Destiny jump up the stairs. Next thing I knew I was pinned to the wall.

"So we meet again." Angelo said into my neck.

"We saw each other all day." I said with pleasure.

"And I loved it." He said kissing at my neck.

"I d-did too." I said moaning in between words. Which made him growl.

"Let's take this to my room." He said picking me up and making me wrap my legs around his waist while we both fight for dominance. He obviously won of course. When we made it to his room he closed the door with his foot and threw me on the bed as he climbed on top of me and started sucking on my neck. As I moaned, I took off his shirt and started rubbing his abs slowly and flipped him over so I was on top of him.

"I like this "Kayla"." He said with a smirk. As I made him shut up by kissing him. Our lips started to move in sync, as he tugged on my shirt asking for permission to take it off, and I nodded my head at him. When he took off my shirt he flip us over and started taking off my pants as he trailed kisses down my body only making a moan escape my lips more and more.

He began to slip his hand in my underwear as he circled my girly bits and then stuck 2 fingers in my entrance, leading me to pull down his pants with my feet. Noticing his little friend wasn't *cough* well little. He pulled his fingers out taking off my underwear and bra, as he got harder off the sight of my breast I took that as it was my turn, so I flipped us over taking off his underwear and sat on his legs to mess with his friend wrapping my lips around it  and putting it farther back each time as he moaned my name. Then he pulled me up towards him.

"Can I marked you?" He asked as he flipped us over so fast.

"Y-yes." I said shocked.

Finally he place his friend in me and sucked my neck, at the same time, leaving a slight hickey; he started digging his canines into it my neck, making me scream his name and at the fact that he was thrusting me made me scream louder. "Shhh baby not so loud." He smirked as he went in faster and deeper. Until I felt him finish inside of me.

"I love you." He said kissing my neck where he marked me, then my forehead.

"I love you too." I said letting out a slight sigh as darkness surrounded me.