Uh Oh

{Rayne POV}

Too much is going on right now. Marcus took Kayla whoever the fuck marcus is. The hoe ass bitch Marcella is back. Aiden is acting funny every time he's around Kayla. Deshawn is up to something I just know he is.

Wait where the hell Marla and Brandon at?

"Why the fuck everyone out of sight?" I made a mistake and out loud, now everyone staring at me like I lost my mind. "What dang?" I said walking away.

{Kayla POV}

"Hey stranger." Austin said while leaning in the doorway like he was waiting on me.

"Oh my gosh." I said covering my face while walking backwards ending up backing up on Marcus. "What the fuck!?"

"What?" Austin asked coming towards me.

"Yo-You changed.." I drifted off. "A lot, like what the fuck did he do to you?" I said getting out of Marcus hold.

"Huh?" He said confused.

Austin was a very unique person. He is a regular vampire well a vampire like me, but he's mixed with Mexican. I had a little crush on him when we was younger- but he only thought of me as a best friend- till he introduced me to Marcus of course.

Austin was a tall, funny, amazing best friend. He has hazel eyes with lips that was soft, medium sized. With no piercings on his face or body or any tattoos, but seeing this totally new Austin today tells me someone changed him into a person who loves tattoos and look like he had a lot of hoes in his life.

"Leave me alone both of you!" I said backing up into the corner and in defense mode.

{Aiden POV}

While everyone was mumbling and Rayne sudden outburst, me and Deshawn went to make up a plan.

"Did you hear me?" Deshawn asked.

"Wait what? huh?"

"I said we can't do this alone we need help from him."

"What from who?" I said confused out of my mind.

"Angelo."

"I heard my mate name, and he will not help you find that little vampire bitch." Marcella said with an evil smile.

"You know something." I said pointing to her walking towards her.

"Just know your little princess Kayla will never come back....ALIVE!" She yelled walking out leaving me shocked.

{Daruis POV}

After noticing what Emma had said I went chasing after her. Following her was a bad idea because where she stopped explains everything.

"So y'all did capture him?" I said startling her.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" She said looking for something.

"I wanted to know what you was talking about before you ran off." I said trying to catch her arm.

"They are trying to capture Kayla." Freddy said.

"Shut the fuck up Freddy." Emma said.

"Who?"

"Deshawn and Emma."

"Shut the fuck up I didn't want to do anything." She said throwing something at the cage.

"Ummm I got to go." I said running out.

{Angelo POV}

While everyone is having their little break down I decided to go see if Rayne was okay.

"Knock knock." I said while knocking on Rayne's bedroom door.

"Go away!"

"Why what did I do?" I said opening the door anyways.

"Oh my gosh what do you want?" She said throwing a pillow at me.

"I just wanted to know if you was okay."

"Yes I'm okay, now leave me to think."

"Whatcha thinking about?" I said rocking back and forth on my heel and toes like Isabella off Phineas and Ferb.

"Life! Now get out." Throwing her cup of water at me.

"You are gonna pay." I growled at her, while walking out of her room.

Ring Ring

Hello?

Yea what's up

Who this?

Bitch it's me

Ummm?

Hold on let me use my real voice

Ummm hello?

Yea now you know who this is?

Oh shit

Click

I had to end the call when I recognized that voice. I didn't want anything to do with that stranger. Always ruining my life.

{Brandon POV}

"Hey babe!" Marla yells while jumping on me.

"Haha I don't think this is a good thing to do pooh." I says picking her up.

"What don't feel right? We're at the beach together."

"No not that. What about Rayne? She's my mate I don't feel right doing this to her."

"Then reject her!"

"Can't, I l-love her!" I said leaving her there and going to find Rayne. I need to tell her the truth.