New Friends

{Kayla POV}

"Destiny are you ready to go?" I yelled.

"Yes, can you tell me where we're going now?" She asked with excitement.

"Yes, we are going to movies." I said while putting her on the counter.

"What are we going to see? Is it Cinderella!" She asked bouncing up and down.

"No honey, we going to go see Lion King." Watching her bouncing stop made me feel bad.

"Its okay mommy, that's my second favorite movie." She said while hugging me tightly.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Sorry for bumping into you let me buy you some more pop and nachos." I said to the girl and noticed she was a werewolf.

"I-its o-okay you d-don't have t-to." She said backing away scared.

"You don't have to be scared I'm not going to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you that's not what type I am." I said trying to offer her my hand.

"My name is Rayne and I'm 19 years old." She said shaking my hand.

"Hey I'm Kayla." I said while buying her pop and nachos also Destiny candy and juice.

"Momma can I get fruit punch?" She said tapping me. Rayne looked at her with awe in her eyes.

"Who is this pretty little thing?" Rayne asked me.

"This is Destiny, Destiny this is Rayne." I responded while Destiny hugged Rayne.

"Hey there pretty." Rayne said while hugging her back.

"Here you go. Wait, what movie are you going to see?" I asked Rayne while handing her the pop and nachos.

"Thanks. I'm going to see Lion King with my younger brother." Rayne said winking at me.

"Thats the m-" i said while getting cut off by Destiny. 

"How old is he?" she asked with excitement.

"He's 18 and his name is Angelo." She answered with a little giggle.

"There you go Lala he's your age." Destiny said laughing.

"Lets go watch the movie." I said rolling my eyes.

We was all giggling till I stopped. They looked at me with worry in there eyes as my eyes turned brown.

"Whats wrong?" They asked at the same time.

"Do you guys smell that?" I asked them.

That smell. I felt like I was going to melt. Than I saw a boy eyes click with mine.

"Oh my gosh you're my brother mate. Your going to be our pack Luna." She said smiling.

"That smell. That boy. My mate. Imma be Luna. With him as my mate. Oh yes." I said smiling. Oops did I say that out loud."

"Yup. Now go." Rayne said pushing me.

"Wait Lala gimme my juice and candy." As I handed her it, but stayed where I was with denial in my eyes.