Surprise

{Kayla POV}

"Am I the only one who smell this? It's a strange smell." Marcus asked.

I didn't smell anything what the fuck he smelling. His breath? "Ha" I laughed out loud at my joke.

"Yea I smell it too." Austin said.

"Go get James."

While Austin went to get James, Marcus came over towards me.

"The smell is getting stronger." He said sniffing the air.

"She's pregnant dumbass." James said walking in looking the same.

"Who's pregnant?" We all asked.

"Kayla your pregnant by Marcella mate. What's his name oh yea Angelo." James said with no emotion.

James is the one who can see in the future. James used to have a crush on me when we was younger but he stopped having that crush after finding his mate that Marcus killed by accident. Now James is cruel and it scares me.

{Aiden POV}

"How did she even get the strength to be able to kill her own mate?" I asked Deshawn.

"She don't have the strength to do so it was for her safety." Deshawn said like nothing happened.

"How did this happen?" Angelo asked referring to the dead Darius in his office.

"Okay look you know Kayla got kidnapped by Marcus right? Okay anyways, Darius came to me and was going to tell me something about Deshawn. Rethinking it, Deshawn was planning on kidnapping somebody, but before Darius could tell me who Deshawn was planning on kidnapping Emma killed him." I said out of breath.

"How was she able to get the strength to do so. And who are you planning to kidnap Deshawn?" Angelo asked.

"First she was scared for her safety and nobody." He answered.

{Rayne POV}

I'm tired of getting hurt by Brandon. I'm just going to reject him again and he would have to accept it now.

"What did I walk into?" I asked all the boys.

"Ughhhh know what forget it. Emma killed Darius." Aiden said getting frustrated.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Hmm I don't know probably because everyone is focused on how Darius got killed and not how to get Kayla back." Aiden said walking out.

"He's right can we find her?" Deshawn asked.

{Freddy POV}

"Maya. Ahh I mean Emma." I said to her after her kiss got softer.

"Huh? I'm sorry I don't know what to do."

"Okay first let me go free. I will help you escape him."

Some people just have to be so stupid enough to let others out of cages. Why I say that you ask. Oh nothing she's just dead now. Her blood was the best I ever had.

{Kayla POV}

"Wait I'm pregnant? By him?" I said with fiery.

"Ummm yes and yes are you even listening to me?" James said.

"Kayla imma let you go free. I love you Kayla." Marcus said.

"Wait wait wait let me get this straight Kayla is prego by Angelo and now you don't want her?" Austin said angry.

"So you put us through all this just so you can send her right back because she pregnant?" James said walking with Austin towards him.

"What is the real reason you took me hostage?" I asked.

"Why don't you tell her." Austin said calming down.

"Because Kayla I miss you and I wanted to spend time with you. I'm sorry for hurting you I didn't mean to." Marcus said walking towards me.

"Couldn't you just be nice and said hey I might hate you but I will talk to you. You didn't have to kidnap me dumb ass."

"Told you so. Your free to go Kayla." James said.

I'm still confused of what happened. I need to talk to Rayne.