City of rejection

{Freddy POV}

I know Kayla saw the note. It probably took her longer to find out what the last part said. But I know she figured it out she had to. I hope she know how to find me. I'm already not healthy I knew I should've listened to her.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here." a familiar voice said.

"Deshawn?" I asked trying to make out the figure.

"Yea and you're going to pay." With that he left out of the room.

{Kayla POV}

"Darius wait can you just talk to me?" I asked chasing after him.

"No I don't want to talk to anybody. I don't even want you in my life." he yelled back making me stop.

"Darius is not even her fault." Rayne yelled at him.

"I don't care! Me and her are not friends anymore." he shot back.

"You okay?" Rayne asked.

"No. I lost my friend and my mate. And it's all my fault for the way I am. Why can't I be normal? Human?" With that I ran off.

"Kayla wait."

"Don't come after me. Don't come looking for me just don't. Take good care of Destiny." I said ending our conversation.

{Angelo POV}

"Go talk to her." Destiny yelled at me.

"No I don't want to talk to her." I said walking away. I think that triggered her anger because she grabbed my wrist so tight and pulled me back.

"You might not want to, but you will if you like it or not. At least explain to her what's happening." she said as her baby blue eyes turned red really slowly.

"There's nothing to explain to her. I don't like her." I said as felt my eyes turn black.

"You do like her. You just don't like her as much as you loved your first mate that rejected you." she said making me calm down noticing what she just said.

"H-how d-do y-you know t-that?" I stuttered with that she walked away ending the conversation.

{Rayne POV}

I can't stand the fact that Kayla is hurt and I'm not doing anything about it. I mean I want to, but she need to space. I know she is going through a lot and she need to be by herself, but you would never know what she would do. But she's like a sister to me I just want what's best for her.

But right now I need to check on Brandon. After he promised that he wasn't going to do anything like that again I had to be checking up on him. But I wasn't going to right this moment I am just going to go to my room and get in the shower.

"Baby faster." I heard a girl moan out from Brandon room.

"Scream for me." I hear Brandon say.

"Brandon!" The girl moaned out louder which made me open the door and see something I didn't want to see.

"Eh baby!" The girl moaned laying on the bed as Brandon on top between her legs thrusting till I guess he sensed me.

"I-I can e-explain." he said surrendering.

"Who is this baby?" the girl asked.

"No! who the fuck is this bitch Brandon!?" I growled. "Know what fuck you!" I said punching him in his jaw.

"What's wrong?" Angelo ran to where I was.

"Him and his bitch is what the fuck is wrong." I said trying to run out, but before I could I heard growling, a snap, and a scream.