Not Right

{Aiden POV}

"Wait" I started to say. "Let me come with you." I said lower noticing she couldn't hear me.

"Go after her." I heard a little girl say.

"Shush Destiny." I hear Rayne say.

Destiny. I remember that she is Kayla's daughter. Well adopted daughter, but should I follow her or should I trust her to be safe. Nope not about to happen follow her it is.

                     {Unknown POV}

I've been searching for Kayla for 3 years now. I know I know you might think I'm a creep or stalker but she's mine and always been.

"Sir everything is in place for your plan."

"Thanks now she will be officially mine and nobody can stop me even if they try." I responded with a evil smirk.

"Anything else you want me to do sir?"

"No Austin everything is just right just tell everyone to be prepared."

                          {Kayla POV}

After looking at the clues again and remembering everything that happened with Emma and Deshawn earlier.

"Okay so Emma and Deshawn is family, they took Freddy, and Emma was Darius mate. Of course I can ask Darius if Emma had a secret hideout or something she always went to or went once in a while. But considering I'm Kayla I won't do that I'll find out myself." I said to myself.

After stepping outside to see if anything looked suspicious or even out of place. And finding nothing, but Aiden's scent.

"What Aiden?" I said looking for anything.

"Stupid scent." he whispered. "Just wanted to know if you are alright." He said fiddling with his fingers.

"Yea I'm okay. You can go back to your house now." I said I guess making him feel sad since he looked down.

"I'm sorry if I made you hate me or something." he said as his blue eyes turned hazel.

"You didn't do anything Aiden, I'm sorry for making you sad." I said walking up to him giving him a hug.

"It's okay." He said hugging me back.

                         {Destiny POV}

"None of this is right." I mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" Rayne asked.

When I looked up I noticed everyone staring at me like I fucked everything up. No they fucked everything up they damn self. What type of person listen to a 7 year old. What the hell be going through their head.

"I'm talking about." I paused. "Uh something that is bad."

"I figured, but what?" Rayne said.

"Something bad is going to happen, but I don't know what yet." I said running out the house.

                           {Darius POV}

Everything is falling apart since that vampire Kayla showed up, but I can't even say that because everything probably would go the same way. She is like my little sister that I gotta watch over 24/7.

"Are you okay?" Rayne ask me.

"Yea just thinking."

"You know it wasn't her fault right?" she said sitting on my bed next to me.

"Yes I know. I feel really bad for what I did to her." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Why don't you go talk to her and work things out?"

"I do want to, but I don't know if she would accept my apology."

"She will trust me." she said rubbing me back.

                         {Deshawn POV}

"It's going to be okay." I said hugging Emma.

"I'm going through heat Shawn. How is it going to be okay?" she said seriously.

"If you go to him you gone ruin all the other plans Em."

"I don't care I need him and you know I do." She said getting out of my grip.

"Maya you have to understand I'm doing this for your own good."

"No you are doing this so you can get what you want. And what's that your so called 'mate'. Kayla isn't that and will never be your mate Deshawn." Emma said backing away from me.

"I'm going to get her one way or another. I'm going to get her before somebody else do." I said in my alpha voice.

"No, no you're not." she said calming down walking into the forest.

                          {Kayla POV}

"What's wrong?" Aiden asked while he noticed I was on the edge of the cliff.

"Huh uh nothing I'm okay." I said.

"What's wrong?"

"Just thinking about everything that happened I should've never moved over here."

"It's going to be okay. Let's just focus on finding Freddy." Aiden said hugging me.