2.) We're Sort Of The Same

*after school*
Megan's POV:
Once I got home, I did the usual "tell my mom how my day was". Afterwards I went out to my backyard and started to kick the soccer ball around. I forgot to mention I've been playing forever. I was on the highest team in my league at Philly. And you should know how dirty Philly players are. But my league was the only one that wasn't the rough type. We were aggressive but never dirty. I have this big soccer net and I am in love with it. I have a soccer ball that's the new MLS's. It's not too nice but it's alright. I started taking a few shots on net.

"Nice shot, I didn't know you could play." Said a strange voice from behind. I quickly turned around when I got shocked by the voice. It was Adrian. "Oh my gosh, don't do that!" I screamed at him. "Sorry but my mom let me in because I heard you told her all about me." He responded. "Yep I did." I replied. "Well you have skills but let me show you something.". He took the ball from me and started messing around doing rainbows, bicycle kicks, and juggling. Let me tell you, he was quite a show off but I liked it. "Um excuse me sir, that's my ball." I said. "Well maybe you should come and get it.". Oh he asked for it. I ran over and started messing with him. I pushed him and apparently it was a foul. Haha. He's so weird. Then I stole the ball and scored and I fell on the ground. I guess I celebrated too hard. He ran over to me and sat on my stomach. "Ow. You're supposed to help me up Prince Charming." I said while getting squished to death. "Well sorry to break it to ya but, this ain't no fairytale Princess." He shot back at me. We laughed and he helped me up. For a while we just stared at each other. Then he started to get closer and I got nervous but I just let it happen. We were only centimeters apart. Then my mom yelled "Cheese and crackers anyone?". "Oh yes please!" I yelled back. I started racing to the door and Adrian just stood there smiling.

Adrian's POV:
I don't know what I was doing but I guess I just got lost in her eyes. It was weird but probably just an accident. We don't like each other. It was interrupted by her mom but I didn't mind. That was meant to happen. It was God telling us it's a mistake. I don't like her like that, we barely even know each other.

We got inside and started eating the snack and watching tv. I got a call from my mom.

Me: Hello?
Mom: Hey Adrian!
Me: what's up?
Mom: I need you to come home...
Me: why what's wrong?!
Mom: it's your father..
Me: Please tell me he's not in the..
Mom: yes..he is..again
Me: oh gosh I'll be right home.
Mom: love you bye
*call ends*

"Um Megan I have to go." I said nervously. "Oh okay, I'll text you." She responded. I was almost out the door then she says "everything alright?". "Yeah it's nothing just my mom needs me." I replied while shutting the door.

Megan's POV:
I don't know why he had to leave. He was in a rush too. I hope he's okay. I hope everything is okay...