3.) Tryouts

Megan's POV:
So today was the day we have tryouts. It's either for track, soccer, football, or lacrosse. My mom and Adrian persuaded me to try out. I'm really nervous though because I don't want to seem sucky. But first I had to go to school.

*2nd period: English*

In English, I sit at a group with Adrian, Claire, some quiet boy, and Cori. All the girls would stare at Cori all class and not get their work done. Sometimes Mr.Glock would have to excuse Cori just so the girls would pay attention. It was crap because he's snobby as shit. He is so full of himself and I can't stand it. I'll be honest, he is good looking and muscular but, he's not my type of personality. He got the looks but not the smarts. The quiet boy's name I think is Luis. He's nice and stuff and he doesn't annoy me. Claire is like my new best friend. She's so fun and a great person. Adrian...well you know what he is. I was so awkward sitting there because of what happened at my house. "Hey, is everything okay?" I asked Adrian. "Yeah everything's better now." He responded. I nodded my head as in saying 'that's good'.

*soccer fields*

Chloe's POV:
Just so you know, I'm one of Kate's best friends. Even though she's the cheerleader and stuff, I like soccer. No 8th or 7th grader would make it to the highest ranked team. And since you didn't know, this is tryouts with 7th,8th,9th, and 10th graders. I'd always make the 2nd highest team but no one other than the 9th and 10th graders make it to the highest. Once I saw the new girl Kate doesn't like walk in, I just gave her a dirty look. "Haha. Like you can make one of the highest teams. I doubt it." I spit at her. "Don't trip over your ego." She replied. How dare she. Megan walked away and started stretching.

Megan's POV:
That girls a real retard. She's part of Kate's "posey". Now that she pissed me off, I'm going to show her what I'm made of.

*after try outs*

Everyone was talking and a bunch of girls came up to me and said "oh my gosh you're so good". "Thanks, you guys are also." I'd say. I walked to the locker room and changed clothes. Then, I stood outside waiting for my mom to pick me up. Once she got here I hopped in her silver Mercedes. She asked me how it was and it was actually really fun. I was determined to rub all of it in Chloe's face. You should've saw the shock when I smoked everyone and scored on the best goalie.

*at home*

*ring ring*
Me: hello?
Claire: hey Megs!
Me: oh hey Claire, what's up?
Claire: do you mind if I come study with you? My moms not home and I have so much distractions around me.
Me: I don't mind. You live down the street right?
Claire: yeah, so I'll be there soon.
Me: kk bye!
Claire: bye!

Once Claire got here we started to study. It was Chemistry which is the toughest subject for me. I never really understood it but with the help of her, I should. "Shortstack, the coach of the tryouts is on the phone!" My mom yelled. "Coming!" I said. I picked up the phone from my mom.

Me: hello?
Tryout coach: hey Megan Mark, congratulations you've made a team!
Me: yay! Which one?
Tryout coach: the top one! You're one of the first ever 8th graders to do that! I'd be proud if I were you!
Me: omg thanks so much!

*end of call*

"Mommmmm I made the highest teammmm!!" I yelled to her. Her and Claire both started jumping up and down with me and smiling. I hugged both of them and said thanks.

Claire's POV:
I was so excited for Megs. I can't believe she was the first 8th grader to make the highest team. This was extraordinary! I can't wait to rub it in all those mean girls faces that MY best friend is the first 8th grader to make the highest team. She's probably excited to do that too. I eventually had to leave her house but it was fun. She's so awesome and likable but it sucks because she's so shy and quiet. And I think Adrian is starting to like her but the thing is...Megs doesn't know about his dad...