11.) Crazy Night

Megan's POV:
We just got to the party and I'm kind of excited instead of nervous. I looked out the window to see flashing lights. The music was making beating noises which got me interested. I hopped out of the car and fixed my shirt. I looked at the house for a couple seconds and zoned out. "Megs! Come on what are you looking at?", asked Claire. "Oh nothing sorry, I was just thinking.", I responded.
I knocked at the door a couple times for someone to hear over the loud music. I loved it! Inside her house was sooo cool and everyone was staring at me though..? "Megs, that's the kind of look you give when you think someone looks beautiful.", said Claire. "Wait so..no no, I'm not beautiful." I responded. "You are Meg!" Said Claire.

The first hour was kind of boring but I did have great conversations with people. I met Liz, Katerina, Estelle, and Dylan. Dylan is such a sweet guy actually, I never noticed. He is pretty dang good looking too but wasn't exciting to talk to.

It's time to grab some food, I'm starving. I walked into the kitchen and all you hear is the music calm down. "Ahh..nice and quiet." I said to myself as I threw a strawberry into my mouth. Then something caught my eye...

I saw a table outside set up and wondered what it was for since everyones inside. Then I heard music...not any kind of music though...it was Ed Sheeran music. His song "Photograph"...

I always thought it was a pretty cute song because of the lyrics. It's a metaphorical song, comparing a photograph to life itself:

" We keep this love in
a photograph...we make
these memories for
ourselves. where our eyes
are never closing, our
heart were never broken,
and times forever frozen,
still....so you can keep
me inside the pocket
of your ripped jeans.
holding me closer till
our eyes meet. you
won't ever be alone...
wait for me to come home. "

It reminded me of Adrian; keeping our love in a photograph. Which meant that even though we've been far apart, we have a photograph to look at. A photograph doesn't move nor change. All the feelings going on in that photo is frozen. Also, the ending where it says 'wait for me to come home' ; I have to wait for him to come home so we can be together. Only if he knew how much I really did like him and want him in my life. Well not want...I NEED him in my life.

I decided to pour a cup of coke and walk outside. I gently pushed the glass door opened and slipped outside. I looked to the left and said out loud, "Psh, yeah right..'I am beautiful'...". Then I was startled by a voice...

"You haven't noticed?...". The voice was familiar and I jumped startled. I turned to see ...Adrian...

"OMG DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT BUT OMG OMG OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" I said as I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. I squeezed him tight just sitting in his arms. "I'm sorry beautiful, I didn't mean to startle you. I've missed you too.." Said Adrian.

I then whispered in his ear while still in his arms, "Don't leave me like that ever again please. I can't live without you...I can't even live without not seeing you just on the weekends.". "I promise you..I won't ever do that to you. You're too special to lose. Like whenever we argue, you win all arguments, because losing 500 arguments is better than losing you.", said Adrian. "Aww. Wait how'd you know I'd be here?." I said as I hopped down from his grasp. "Well I told Kate to invite you and she said she was going to but she wasn't sure if I'd come to be with you." He responded. "Oh..I'm just wow you're here." I said. "You don't know how happy I am to see you." I added on. "I guess I don't haha." He said. Him and I walked over to the table to sit down. We talked and talked about everything. It was the best because this is all i really wanted. He told me about his dad and how he was sick in the hospital. He should be out in a month and be all healthy again. I'm not nosey enough to ask what really happened but as long as he'll be okay.

"So..you wanna bring back some memories.?" He said smiling. "What do you mean?" I responded giggling. "Just watch." He said as he ran out far into the backyard. What is he doing? He's so weird.

Then I saw him take a soccer ball out from a bush. "Oh gosh.." I said laughing. "Well aren't you going to come get me or sit there like some loser?" He yelled to me. I smiled and got up and started to walk over. We stared at each other then I made the first move. We messed around then I gave up and sat on the ground with my hands on my knees. "You're Megan, not a giver uper." He said. "Yeah, Megan also does what she wants." I responded. He sat next to me and placed the soccer ball next to him. We stared at the stars in the sky and smiled. "Well having a fun night?" I asked him. "Eh. Not yet.." He said. "oh." I responded. "But I know what will make it better..." He said smiling at me. I smiled at him signaling him to go for it.

He leaned in as I did too then bang. It all happened. I felt a sparkling feeling in my stomach. Under the stars, hmm this guy had it planned. Once it ended I was smiling right away and literally couldn't stop. He was too. "So...remember about saying I'm a giver uper?" I asked. "Yeah what about it?" He responded. "Think again." I said as I pushed him over and ran away inside and locked him out of the house. He was mad but laughing at the same time. Through the glass I heard him slightly say, "You're a good one, princess.". I just laughed and walked away leaving him out there to use his Adrian brain to find a way in.

Best night ever....