4.) 2 Crazy Things

Megan's POV:
It was in between 3rd & 4th and I was at my locker. I saw Kate, Chloe, and Christine coming my way. Uh oh. What do those stuck ups want? "Nice job getting on the highest team, too bad you can't play." Chloe said. "I'm better than you apparently." I mumbled. Chloe pushed my locker shut, smacked my books onto the ground, and threw me on the ground. "Um ow?" I said to her. All she did was smile and walk away with her little clique. I noticed Cori walk up to Kate and start talking to her in private. She looked upset so I wonder maybe they broke up?. I was still on the ground though staring at them. Cori then turned my way and I looked away like I wasn't staring. "Hey let me help you." He said. I looked up at him and said "No I'm fine really.". "No you're not.." He replied. He bent down and started picking up some books. We both went for the same one and got really close to each other. "Oh um sorry I was.." I said shyly as I pulled away. "It's fine don't worry." He said. Cori smiled then helped me up and walked away. Maybe..maybe this guy isn't as bad as I thought..

Adrian's POV:
I was watching the whole time when Cori was helping out Megan. I kept my distance though as I stared over. Once he walked away, I got up and made my way to my locker. "Hey!" I said. Megan didn't respond because she was daydreaming or something. "Oh um sorry.." She said. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah just perfect.." She said. "Oh okay well we have to get to class." I said. "Well what are you waiting for? Let's go." Megan responded. She doesn't know how bad news this Cori is. She hasn't known him long enough and I hope she's not falling for him. Jealous? No. I'm looking out for my friend who I don't want to end up getting hurt over some idiot.

*lunch*

Adrian's POV (cont.):
Usually Megan sits next to Claire and I at lunch but for some reason she didn't. She sat closer to Cori but not too close. What's up with her? She can't like him.

Claire's POV:
"You're jealous aren't you?" I asked Adrian. "What? No way! I'm not the jealous type and plus everyone knows what Cori's really like." Adrian responded. "Whoa okay then. I know he's a little snobby but I mean he's nice to the girl." I said. "Well I'm nicer." He defended. "Yeah.."not jealous"." I said. He just gave me a look and started staring at Megan."I know you like her...just tell her already." I said. "No I don't like her, she's like my sister...I have to keep her safe." He replied. Yeah yeah. He's in love.

Megan's POV:
I sat at the end of the table alone just to get a closer look at Cori. Man, if you actually take a long look, he's pretty dang gorgeous. I don't know what hit me but, he doesn't seem like the snob he seemed like. He was nice to me. I think he saw me staring. Uh oh. He's walking over.

Adrian's POV:
Cori was getting up and started to walk over to Megan. Oh great here we go.

Megan's POV:
"Oh um sorry." I said. "No worries aha I was looking at you a bit too." He responded. Omg he was looking at me whoa. "Oh thanks...ha.." I said shyly. "I was wondering maybe we can go on a date?...or something?" He asked. "Oh of course, I'd love that." I responded. "Good" he says and then smiles and walks away.

Adrian's POV:
"What were they talking about, Claire?" I asked. "I don't know but they both seem happy." Claire replied. "GUYS GUESS WHAT!" Said Megan who ran to us so happy. "What?.." Claire and I said in unison. "Cori asked me on a date." She said. "Oh..." I said. Oh....wow...

*Megans house*

Megan's POV:
I did the usual when I got home. I finished my homework, ate some food, and then went out in my backyard. I started playing around with the soccer ball. I kicked it into the little hole in the ground by mistake. As I went to get it, I looked around the backyard. It made me flashback to when Adrian and I were messing around. Haha. That was fun, I miss the guy. But then I started to wonder. Maybe I shouldn't have said yes to Cori. I mean he was sweet and all but I don't have much trust in him as I do in Adrian. Hmm I don't know. I pulled out my phone.

•CORI•
Me: hey I need to say something..

He didn't answer but I need to tell him something.

I was walking to get my ball when I tripped over some sticks. I fell onto a rock and it hurt so bad. But I felt nothing was really hurt so I got lucky. Then as I got up my foot got stuck in the hole. I tried to pull it out and then when I pulled it out, it hurt like crazy. I felt my eyes start to water because it hurt so bad. I couldn't stand up nor walk. I started to yell for my mom, "Mom!!" I yelled. I just sat there screaming to my mom on the ground. God damn, I hope I didn't do anything too bad.