🌒𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮🌒

"Tommy?"

"Felicity?"

Suddenly all need for conspicuous behaviour was lost. The minute I saw him, Tommy and I ran towards each other, and I wrapped my arms around him with no hesitation.

"Holy shit, holy shit, Felicity, oh my god..." He whispered as he embraced me.

"Hey, I'm okay, I'm okay. Don't worry about me." I drew back, smiling.

"You have no idea how good it is to see you." He stepped back, grinning.

"How's Wilbur?" I asked. His face darkened.

"He's... Quiet. But what do you expect, he's lost so much..." I frowned, sad.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" I asked, changing the subject quickly.

"We need to know you're on our side. That we can trust you." Tommy explained, rubbing his neck.

"On your side? Of course I'm on your side! I was so stupid to side with Schlatt. Tommy... L'manberg... It's not the same anymore. The walls are gone. Everything's empty. Tubbo is so disjointed from who he used to be... I missed you. So fucking much, and it's awful because I know that Schlatt can use that. He knows that I care about you, and Tubbo and Wilbur, hell, even Fundy! He knows I care about them, more than I care about myself. He can't threaten me, but he can threaten you guys... And it kills me inside." I confessed. I saw Tommy's face drop, as he listened.

"Then come back to Pogtopia with me. You can get away from all this, you don't have to be scared. I don't have to keep pretending to Wilbur that I don't have this fucking hole without you... And without Tubbo! Of course, Tubbo could come too." He added on the end, hastily.

"I want to... But I can't. I have stuff I need to do in L'manberg. I'm more helpful to you as a spy for Schlatt. As much as I want to leave with you... I can't." I said, sadly.

"Felicity, why not? We can plan, and we can take L'manberg back and everything can go back to how it was. But I need you by my side..." The look on his face was what I could only describe as sorrowful. He looked so desperate for me to come with him. But I just couldn't.

"I know, Tommy. And I want those things... But I have to stay in L'manberg. I can work to take Schlatt down from the inside and plus... I need to look out for Tubbo. I'm worried about him. I need to make sure he's okay." At the mention of Tubbo, the blonde's face softened.

"Oh. In that case, it's okay. Please... Please do look after Tubbo." I smiled, nodding. We began to walk along, taking care not to disrupt the autumn leaves and draw attention to ourselves.

"You say Wilbur's quiet... What do you mean?" I asked slowly.

"He's just... He's taking this all very hard, you know?" I frowned, downcast. I didn't want to see Wilbur upset.

"It he still... Angry at me?" I cautioned to query.

"He pretends he is, but I'm pretty sure he forgave you a while back. You lived with him at the same time as Fundy, he practically raised you as a second child. Besides, who could be mad at you, anyway?"

"The fuck's that supposed to mean?" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Well it's just that you're so... I don't know like, perfect?" I paused, turning to face my blonde friend, with a curious sensation in my stomach.

"You mean that?" I whispered, voice barely audible. Tommy swallowed thickly.

"I do. And I know it to be true." He replied, voice as quiet as mine.

"Oh." We continued in silence, the atmosphere a little awkward from the past conversation. It gave me time to admire the surroundings, the weak sunlight bouncing into shadow from the canopy of trees. Every so often a leaf would spiral down to the ground in brilliant shades of red and orange, leaving a trail of fire behind us. In time, we reached the edge of the forest, the border of L'manberg.

"Look I should really get goi-"

"Felicity, I need to tell-" We spoke at the same time. My eyes widened, and I gestured to Tommy.

"You first." I smiled. His face fell.

"Ah, no, it uh... It doesn't matter." I scrunched my face up in confusion before shrugging.

"Well, as I was saying, I should probably go. I'm not actually supposed to leave L'manberg, and I wouldn't want Schlatt to get suspicious." Tommy's face darkened.

"You're not allowed to leave L'manberg and yet you're here? Are you insane!?" I blinked rapidly, confuses as his sudden anger.

"Woah, calm down, why does that work you up?" I asked.

"Because God knows what Schlatt will do if he catches you! I need you to stay safe because I can't fucking lose you! Fucks sake, Felicity, don't you see, I-" His eyes widened and he fell into silence. "I just don't want to lose you, alright?"

"I... I'm sorry, Tommy."

"No, it's... It's okay," He walked over, quickly wrapping his arms around my torso, "Just stay safe, okay?" He murmured, his breath tickling my ear.

"I'll try my best." I joked, pulling away. I let my eyes linger on the blonde boy for a second too long before turning away and running back to L'manberg.

However, when I got back to my house, I saw an unpleasant surprise outside my house. Schlatt.

"Hello, Felicity." He drawled. Did he know? Did he know I'd left L'manberg?

"Hi Schlatt..." My voice shook as I spoke.

"Where have you been?" He asked slowly.

"Oh, um, I went to visit Nikki down at the bakery?" I tried to remain calm, but it ended up sounding more like a question.

"No matter, you're just in time for dinner. Come along." There was a sinister edge to his voice, a smirk plastered to his face.

"Dinner?" I asked, confused.

"Yes. Everyone. Together." I swallowed nervously.

"I usually just eat alone in my house..." I muttered.

"Well, there's something important happening tonight. As we require you presence specifically." I tried to quell the pounding of my heart as I nodded.

"Lead the way."