🌔𝐔𝐩 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐲𝐞🌔

I awoke with a breathy gasp that rattled through my chest, causing me to cough deeply.

"Hey, hey, take it easy." With the voice came a familiar hand on my back, rubbing it as I continued to exhale in a raspy tone. I blinked a few times as I opened my eyes, struck by the low light levels around me. I squinted at the three figures around my bed, before my eyes settled on the one at my side.

"Tommy?" Despite the constrict of unescaped breath in my chest I smiled widely.

"Jesus Christ, Felicity, you didn't half scare us." He chuckled nervously, awkwardly embracing me from his standing position. I twisted painfully to fully face him, letting my head rsst on his shoulder for a second before we drew apart.

"What the hell happened?" I questioned. I looked to the others in the room, trying to identify them. I picked up on one as Wilbur, and the other I assumed was Techno. I was in Pogtopia. I was safe. Or at least that's what I assumed, knowing the location of the exiled men's hideout was still unknown to the President.

"You were poisoned." The esteemed fighter commented, voice monotone as he fiddled with his dusty pink braid. I didn't know what I expected, but it certainly wasn't that. I didn't know how to respond.

"Shouldn't we be asking you what happened?" Wilbur said, flatly.

"Schlatt called us all in for... Dinner," It sounded weird as I said it, "Told us he knew there was a traitor in our ranks... And... Proposed a toast." A thought dawned on me, making my tired eyes widen. "He tried to kill me!"

"That bastard, when I get my fucking hands on him, I swear-" Tommy curled his hands into fists, face etched with rage.

"Tommy." Wilbur said in a warning tone.

"I'm sorry I just..." The teen didn't finish his sentence, words failing him.

"I know." The ex President said voice softer than before.

"How am I still alive?" I queried, confused.

"It was all Techno," Wilbur explained, "If he hadn't realised what had happened so quickly and brewed an antidote..." He trailed off, not finishing.

"Thank you." I said earnestly, looking to the tall man.

"Don't mention it," He drawled, "At first I wondered if it was Tommy who was poisoned based on how pale he was at the sight of you." He chuckled dryly. I looked to Tommy, head cocked to the side in confusion, but the blonde teen was already glaring daggers at Technoblade.

"I'm glad you're okay." Wilbur said so earnestly it caught me off guard. I gave him a wary smile, still remembering the tears in his eyes when I told him I was working for Schlatt. Had he forgiven me so quickly? Or was he putting on a facade to appease Tommy, who undoubtedly would hold no restraints if he was honest.

"I think we all are." Tommy summed it up.

"Well I mean... I don't technically know her, but she let me go instead of reporting me to Schlatt so... Yeah I guess I'm glad too." Techno shrugged, polishing his sword on a crimson cloak. In all honesty the man made me rather nervous, so I guess it was good I was solidly on his side. Probably gave us a huge advantage.

"Come on, let's let them catch up." Will said cryptically, leading the pink haired man away. I watched them leave before turning to my best friend.

"What the hell happened to staying safe?" He immediately blurted out.

"I didn't ask to get bloody poisoned." I replied indignantly.

"I know, I know... I was just-" He laughed, "I don't even know. I'm just glad you're okay."

"I guess there's no point me saying I need to go back to Schlatt now."

"Nope. You're stuck with us now. Looks like you were supposed to come with me one way or another." Tommy grinned at me.

"I just hope the others are okay, Tubbo, Quackity, George and Fundy... Eret and Nikki too. Schlatt was being particularly harsh on them." I frowned, already worrying about my friends.

"They'll be okay. They're resilient. And speaking of Tubbo, how is he?" Tommy asked.

"Drop the act, I know he's spying for you. You probably know better than me! But yeah, he's fine. Schlatt doesn't suspect him. I don't think..." I finished quietly, praying the same fate that befell me didn't befall him. "Honestly I'm surprised Wilbur seemed placid and not bitter earlier..."

"I think seeing you like that... All pale and shit, it shocked him into remembering how much you meant to him. He raised you along with Fundy, you're practically a daughter to him. I'm gonna be honest, Felicity, we didn't think you were gonna make it. It was fucking scary. I thought I lost you..." Tommy's brow furrowed, and I swear I saw a tear slip out the corner of his eye.

"Well, I'm okay now, right? And we've got each other. We'll get L'manberg back. I promise." I sat up, gripping my friend's hands with a passionate intensity as I spoke. His lips curled into a small smile, nodding slowly. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. Not like you'd let me leave your side now, eh?" I chuckled, assuring him.

"Yeah." He laughed weakly. I lifted a tentative hand, brushing away the tracks on his face left by tears.

"We're gonna be okay." My voice was stronger now, more sure of myself. He didn't reply. My eyes widened as he pulled me up unexpectedly, the blonde boy wrapping his arms round me as he buried his face into the top of my hair. I took a second to find my balance before returning the gesture, letting the world slip away as I smiled into the embrace. He lifted his head slightly.

"Yeah, we are." Tommy's voice was quiet, mingling with the musty air around us. In that second, I truly believed him. I let all my thoughts and worries slip away as I focused on him. Only him.

In this moment, we only needed each other.