9

⚠️ A bit of a spicy scene ⚠️

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

As they came in Kazuichi was running towards us "H-Hey! What are you doin'?" He asked "We were just going to hang out? Why" I asked.. then I notice Kazuichi was staring... God dammit I forgot to put my shirt back on... Hinata and Komaeda went in front on me and covered me. "What is it Kazuichi?" Hajime said with a slightly annoyed tone. "I-I just wanted to say that Hiyoko and Mahiru want (Y/n).. to meet and Mahiru's cottage.. and We should go explore the second island.. Monomi defeated the monobeast... Somehow.." He explained "Oh okay then I'll go to Mahiru cottage in a sec!" And I went to put a shirt on. Nagito and Hajime shut the door and watched me put my shirt on and tuck it into my skirt, I walked out of my cottage and went to go find Mahiru's cottage... I could sense someone following me.. but I ignored it.. I got into Mahiru's cottage.. "Hey (Y/n)! Hiyoko wanted to take a shower now... So I figured you could come help with her sash.. "Mahiru sighed "C'mon, Big sis Mahiru! C'mon Big sis (Y/n)!" Hiyoko laughed.. and we all got into the shower..

~Hajime's POV~

Me, Nagito and Kazuichi all snuck to Mahiru's cottage to watch them shower... And I saw was something I never wanted to forget... (Y/n)... No clothes on.. It was hot... I wish that was her.. in my bed... My face was burning up so much... "From where to where do you want me to wash you, (Y/n)?" Hiyoko asked "U-Um.. There's really no need.. to wash me.. I can wash myself.." (Y/n) giggled "Awwh, but I really wanted to wash you!" Hiyoko sighed, (Y/n) was flustered.. "I-If you really insist.. you can wash my back.." (Y/n) sighed.. "(Y/n) has big mommy milkers!" Kazuichi whispered to me.. "What!" Me and Nagito whispered-yelled in unison. "AYE! WHAT ARE YOU THREE MEN DOIN'!" Akane yelled. All of us looked at Akane with freighted eyes "N-Nothing..." We all studdered.. and we all tried running away but she hit us all in the head. Knocking us all out.. or well me..

~ Y/n POV ~

While showering, I felt eyes on me.. but like always I dismissed it again... But then I heard a loud bang..
"BANG!"
"Ehh? What was that?" Hiyoko asked.. "I don't know?" I said "I'm done showering so I get out for now... Call me when you need me!". While walking out... like a damn idiot I am... I walked out... with a towel wrapped around my chest so that way nothing could be seen... And I look to see Hajime, Nagito and K-Kazuichi! All on the floor... "Akane?" I asked.. a little bit freaked out.. "Oh hey (Y/n)! I just saw sum perverts that needed to be taught a lesson!" Akane laughed, So I take it that they are done searching the 2nd island... Also that's what was staring at me! "Uwahh!! I'm sorry!!" I screamed... GODDAMIT (Y/N)!!
I fell again... I really need to start wearing clothes more often... "Oh my!" Sonia said running to help me up.. "Are you okay (Y/n)?" Sonia asks "Yeah.. Just clumsy a bit all!" I reply with my eyes closed and a smile... "O-Okay!" And I walk back into Mahiru's room.. and put my clothes on... When I walk out I realized Nagito... and Hajime.. are still there... on the ground... I pick Hajime up first... and I walk to his cottage... and place him in his bed. I didn't even realize he had a nose bleed.. I go grab the first aid kit to help him...

~ Hajime's POV ~

I remember being hit by Akane... but I wake up in my bed... I hear someone here.. I look around... (Y/n)? I close my eyes again... I am in pain... I'll get up later...
"UWAHH I-I'M SORRY HAJIME!"
"(Y/n)-?"
(Y/n)'s upper chest was up against mine... "I'm sorry... I was just trying to help your bloody nose... and fix you..." "Ah It's okay..." and with that (Y/n) gets up and walks away.. "Wait where are you going..?" I ask her.. "Oh to help Nagito!" She replied "Oh...Okay..." I sadly replied...

~ Y/n POV ~

As I got Nagito.. But him in his bed and took care of him...
Nagito sat up...
"Hey (Y/n)?" Nagito asked "O-Oh.. Um Yes?" I studdered, Still thinking about what happened earlier with Hajime... "A-Are we friends?" He asked "Oh, Yeah why?" "Oh no reason..." He mischievously said... and It wasn't until I felt something wet... on my neck...
"N-Nagito?" I was flustered
NAGITO LICKED ME!!
"What?" He asked "Why are you licking... me?" "Because you said we were friends... Boyfriend and Girlfriend!" "N-agito!" "Shhh~ let me do my thing.." He chuckled... Nagito soon pinned me on the bed... He started to leave hickeys on my neck... "Na-Nagito... can we do this another time?" I didn't want it right.. now.. "No" Nagito stated.. and then he started to take on my skirt and shirt... leaving me in my matching lacey bra and underwear... "Nagito!" I yelled trying to push him off of me.. "Yes?" He asked innocently "Please... stop!" "No" He bluntly said... and he went down to my thighs.. and left hickeys near my area... But then I kicked him... "Owwiee~ (Y/n)~ I was just getting started~ Don't leave so soon!" Nagito whined "No Nagito! I am gonna leave!" And with that, I got changed back into my clothes and left his cottage...

(A/n) : Thank you so much for 1k read! And thank you so much for the support!

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -